Entity Meta Editor

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
Eaton

Entity Meta Editor

Post by Eaton »

Well, it isn't really new, but I can bet that most of you don't have it. It is not included in any download of Entity I've seen so you might want to add this. It includes some nifty new features that are really useful.

Features

1. An Auto-Save feature. When you make a change, you no longer have to click the save button. Click the Auto-Save button once, and it will enable. Click it again to disable it.

2. Color Shifting. Tired of the dull Meta Editor colors? Change them with this feature! Play around with the sliders until you get the desired result.

Installation

Copy these new and updated files into the Entity directory and overwrite the old ones. All done!

Pictures

New Options

Result of Color Shifting

I hope this makes modding easier for you.
~Eaton

Meta Editor coded by Brok3n Halo.

Original Topic: http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=47441
Attachments
Entity Meta Editor.rar
Entity Meta Editor v1.25. By Brok3n Halo.
(44.86 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Re: Entity Meta Editor

Post by DemonicSandwich »

The color shifting is already part of the default editor ya know. Though the auto-save would prove useful.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I know I have this buried in one of my backups, or a backup of a backup hard drive.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

Thanks! I'm tired of always clicking "Save". :D
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.