How to transfer AI characters from SP map to another SP map?

xXF3RcHoXx

How to transfer AI characters from SP map to another SP map?

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

Cheers, I've been trying to transfer Flood elite character from floodzone to spacestation, Entity can't even build it so I used Insolence to transfer the biped, it does it's job but after it's done, I try to open spacestation in Entity it gives unhandled exception error. non-negative number required. Parameter name: value".

I also tried to transfer the same biped to Lockout and Deep Freeze (the map I'm modding) using Insolence and it worked just fine, seems that it just doesn't work for campaign maps

I also checked spacestation after transferring the biped with UberAnalyzeTool and there are no holes nor out of map
Any help plox?
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
Click16

Re: How to transfer AI characters from SP map to another SP

Post by Click16 »

I would first try a couple of versions of Entity. I've never really had tried to do something like this so I'm not quite sure, but I'll try to replicate your results.
NotZachary82

Re: How to transfer AI characters from SP map to another SP

Post by NotZachary82 »

See if you can just get the model of the flood elite to transfer. From there, I would try each tag the biped references separately to see where the error is originating from.

It might be the [char] tag breaking your map, I remember something like that when I was working with drones across multiple SP maps