Cougar's Texture Library [WIP]

Post here your finished Halo 2 mod project if it is Tag or Resource related. Or even Tags/Resources that may help with other projects.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Cougar's Texture Library [WIP]

Post by JacksonCougar »

Cougar's Texture Library [CTL]

Yes I know its says "Acemods" I don't think anybody has seen this since way back in the Acemods Era.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I will probably simply port this along with the... other 80 or so textures, along with any others I get during christmas (expect a snow skin from me btw...) to the local gallery2 albums.
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

Looks good! Will be awesome if you get them to be seamless textures :P
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

lawl; and take all the fun from you? I think not; I am trying to go the same path that Mayangs Free Textures went. Give you access to large and (hopefully) crisp images and you do with them as you will! W00t...
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

Top idea, although hosting them in DDS format would be most excellent, as I know bugger all about PS or really the difference between DDS and JPEG (one works one needs PS) I am willing to be told to "stop being an idiot because.........." answers on the back of a postcard, anybody know anywhere that hosts DDS's because a good man should know his limitations and PS is up there on my list
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Then don't use Photoshop. Hosting DDS files wouldn't be in my best interests as I would need to host multiple versions of each...