Do To List

Supermodder911

Re: Do To List

Post by Supermodder911 »

You need to understand. Creating these applications is complicated. You make it seem so simple in your above post.

The things Entity does, Half doesn't work. People think things are impossible because of Entity.

Right now it is better then Entity even with less features. You just don't know how to understand that. Which is ok but you can't just create posts like that.

Good Ownz.
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Thank you OwnZ joO :)

But i never had problems of entity crashing when loading meta editor with scnr or swaping idents or changing sid or saving meta, adding chunks work cloning chunks or adding reflexives don't.

When i was talking about making apps that onyl do 1 thing, per example a unicode/SID editor with which we can add, remove edit each string, define SID string's etc

A collision tool, i did the tut it's all there, custom coll is possible, i could research for custom phmo im sure i'd get it but no because no one has done a coll injector out of my research, and it's k finish your apps you are doign right now.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Not tryin' to get him kicked out or anything, but when was neodos given permissions to view Ceiling cat?
neodos

Post by neodos »

Since i did a lot of research and have a lot of suggestion for the app, but as the app won't even get done for the basic stuff my suggestions for ergonomic interfaces/extra tools can't be done so yeah do what you want, and you Anubis what do you do here?
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

neodos wrote:i did the tut it's all there, custom coll is possible, i could research for custom phmo im sure i'd get it but no because no one has done a coll injector out of my research, and it's k finish your apps you are doign right now.
I must have missed that tut...
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
neodos

Post by neodos »

OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

neodos wrote:Thank you OwnZ joO :)

But i never had problems of entity crashing when loading meta editor with scnr or swaping idents or changing sid or saving meta, adding chunks work cloning chunks or adding reflexives don't.

When i was talking about making apps that onyl do 1 thing, per example a unicode/SID editor with which we can add, remove edit each string, define SID string's etc

A collision tool, i did the tut it's all there, custom coll is possible, i could research for custom phmo im sure i'd get it but no because no one has done a coll injector out of my research, and it's k finish your apps you are doign right now.
I honestly probably would work on that if I hadn't been working on and having good progress with my meta editor.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:Not tryin' to get him kicked out or anything, but when was neodos given permissions to view Ceiling cat?
Hes here because he can contribute a lot to finishing plugins etc.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

neodos wrote:Since i did a lot of research and have a lot of suggestion for the app, but as the app won't even get done for the basic stuff my suggestions for ergonomic interfaces/extra tools can't be done so yeah do what you want,

Cool, good to have you then.

And I hope it's not this way, but you're next statement appears as though you're attacking me.
neodos wrote:and you Anubis what do you do here?
- I was among the few that began the idea of Ceiling Cat. For instance, we few were in an AIM chat for another reason, and so began the concept of ceiling cat, and I was there. So obviously, I already knew about it before it had begun.
- Grimdoomer calls me the motivator of the team.
- During the public builds released, I can write up coherent and understandable 'updates' for the community to view the progress on the application.
- I also did this.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much useless, and probably have no part, yet, in a project like this, but I was at its conception, so I just came along.