Official Nothing Thread

Call Me Alexx

Official Nothing Thread

Post by Call Me Alexx »

meh, moar of a "look what i did" thread.
DarkShallFall wrote:I hold your hand, as you cross the street to leet.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Re: Official Research Thread

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Look one thread above this one.
Call Me Alexx

Post by Call Me Alexx »

I did, and i read through it. It didn't really seem like the research thread on reworked where everybody showed off what they had made :p Maybe a thread rename?
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Wrong site.
Prey

Post by Prey »

Yeh haha haha look we can laugh at a dead site from a dead site haha rep+1... seriously though theres like 40 odd sub-forums here but only about 2 have been in use for what the last 6+ months?[/srs business].. I wonder why both sites are dead, could it be that rework3d or remnantmods just aren't the first words that come to mind when searching for a halo 1/2/3 modding site [no 1 didnt] even Halomods is on the first page and it's just a domain name!..

(Is there any even any active admin here? Just thought I'd point out most the stickies are crap/broken, and why are we using a pretty much default phpbb skin eurgh..)

Soo how is this a research thread if your just posting show off pictures, unless you mean look-at-the-research-I-did-and-what-came-of-it[screenshot] in which case I'd say rename the topic but then again is there anyone here who would post anyway
Call Me Alexx

Post by Call Me Alexx »

I have no idea why it was called a research thread on rework3d. XD As i said, a mod/admin should rename to whatever they see as fit. If they even care. lol. And ya i would post :shock:
Last edited by Call Me Alexx on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Yea, sure I could take two clicks and rename this thread to something I believe you want it to be, but I prefer taking the backseat and letting nature take its course. I have a firm belief in letting the community make there own content. So making a thread about something, then filling it with talk about how it's not really the thread it should be, then suggesting it's somehow my job to make it the proper thread is not inspiring me to take action: even one as small as renaming this thread.

/wrongsideofbed
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Alexx: If you want to shows pics fine, make a "real" thread for it. If you want to show off, rework3d is the place.

Shock120: Your really pissing me off. All you do is spam multiple forums about how this that and the other thing are dead. If you don't actually start posting something usefull or non "I'm a dick head" material, then I'm gunna perma ban you. There are atleast 3 other sites that have already banned you and I garentee no one here will miss you.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.