Fable 2

Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Fable 2

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

About from Lionhead Studios wrote: Fable™ II is the true sequel to the wildly successful original that sold more than 3 million copies, offering even more choices and building on the core gameplay theme of "Fable," where a player’s every decision continually defines whom they become. "Fable II" is an action role-playing game (RPG) that truly allows players to live the life they choose in an unimaginably open world environment.

Set 500 years after the original, "Fable II" will provide gamers with an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs and caves in the world of Albion.
Features from Lionhead Studios wrote:# Choices, consequences. The innovative gameplay pioneered in the original Fable provided gamers with a never-before-seen level of immersion in a truly interactive world. Fable II expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox classic by adding incredible new features and creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. Players will have the option to play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design.

# A land far, far away. Revisit the sprawling world of Albion more than 500 years after the events of the original Fable, where you are free to explore the landscape and openly roam the countryside. For the right price every house, hut, dungeon and castle is for sale. Players can witness how the world grows and changes in response to their decisions in incredible and unique ways as they rediscover Albion as if for the first time.

# Fight with ease. Fable II pioneers a new combat system designed to allow players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat weapons such as cross-bows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. These three disciplines, while very accessible, are also amazingly deep, and allow players to mix combat styles and become everything from master swordsman to skilled ranger to evil magic weilder, utilizing a single button on the Xbox 360 controller.

# A hero’s best friend. This groundbreaking addition to the game is integral to the theme of unconditional love in Fable II. The canine companion will act as friend, compass and protector. Players must merely feed their pooch and he will love unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys all throughout this magical world.

# Experience the world together. For the first time in the Fable” series, gamers can experience the expansive and immersive world of Fable II with friends, utilizing the new and exciting Dynamic Co-op Mode, bringing the long-awaited multiplayer function to the world of Fable II.
Fable 2 has finally been released!

I'll probably rent it this Friday, play it over the weekend, and then buy it for Christmas.

Also, I heard that online play has already been released, with a patch that also came out today. Does anyone know what it's like? Is it the "henchman" thing? Or do you actually keep your weapons/armor and whatnot when you join another's game?

I personally can't wait 'till I pick it up :D
Remnant Samurai

Re: Fable 2

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Im pretty sure when you go into another persons game you play as random blah blah blah but you keep your skill and stuff possibly your items.

Have it preordered will get it soon hopefully.
XZodia
Staff

Re: Fable 2

Post by XZodia »

Buying it asap on friday
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.