My Recount On Whats Happening On Bungie.Net

Remnant Samurai

My Recount On Whats Happening On Bungie.Net

Post by Remnant Samurai »

EDIT: So the time that the countdown was supposed to finish came and nothing was announced so maybe the letter was true or something else might be happening at a later well im going to bed and something might come up tomorrow.

BUT can i please ask for everyone to read what i have written anyway :)

NO!! it has not been Hacked it has gone over some changes first yesterday there was a countdown to about 2:06(well for me) tomorrow morning but with 12 hours left the countdown stopped and an email message came up on screen saying:

Homepage Before The Message:
http://www.bungie.net/images/games/Rebo ... age_03.jpg
(really big image)

Homepage With The Message:
http://www.bungie.net/images/games/Rebo ... age_04.jpg
(Really Big Image)

Now before that cam up and the main page had the countdown timer in the bottom right of the page a mysterious user called the SI (Super Intendent) with an avatar of a green guy giving the thumbs up and holding a plunger? Came up around the forums saying in topics words such as:

KEEP IT CLEAN
0EEP IT CLEAN

And others like that sometimes it would be Keep It Clean just spelt with different letters and numbers he always wrote in caps and only saying a few words he also had a new looking avatar that no one on Bungie.net could use which is below:

The SI's Profile On B.NET

There is also a SI page on the Bungie.Net Wikipedia

There was also the Bungie.net web cams with Different views here is the link: Bungie Webcams
And An Image of What it looked like at a time today:

There have been reports of people in the corridor (like a janitor) and some of the figures in the 3rd camera were moved (well knocked over) and other like that (if i find more pictures i will post them)

Also a new weird thing came up that Bungie had made (there some weird fellows right?) something about Soffish (a fish) right so here's a link to the Bungie.wiki page on it there is also a link to the Stoffish official page on it: Stoffish Bnugie.Wiki Page

Also people were saying it all has something to do with all the Bungie 7th Column stuff like reference you can see them all at halopedia here: Seventh References Full List

Other then that fan on the forums went outta control there were hundreds of post saying "OMFG i knows wat iz hapening" and also "Teh T7uth iz herez" many of them reported to link of a very annoying internet meme the dreaded Rick Rolled on you tube and now apparently a website for it.

But i came across a link to a Wall Mart picture leak which showed a release to a game called Halo: Blue:

More and more people talked and spammed about it but i think (not 100% sure) that it was meaning to this a halo styled USB Pen Drive:

Then as time went by the spamming went down a little then the 12 hours were left and the countdown stopped and a message came up (at the top of this page) and more people talked about it and got quite annoyed then apparently Bungie said that didn't do this blah blah blah and they are just as angered as there fans but then a link came up to a new game announced:
New Halo Game OMG

And most things became clear and now as i am writing this there is an hour left till the countdown would have finished and the conference for E3 will happen i will update this as i get more news.

Also if there's any stuff I have missed or have got any information wrong please tell me and i will fix it tomorrow cause its 1:30 at the moment and I'm not thinking 100%.

Also get you SI Wallpapers Here:
Please Remain Calm
Obey Posted Limits
Yellow Means Yield
Mind The Gap
Take It To Make It
Hitchhikers May Be Escaping Inmates
No Public Access

And Also Custom Made ones by Bungie.net peoples.
Tural

Re: My Recount On Whats Happening On Bungie.Net

Post by Tural »

I can't believe how shallow your analysis is. :roll:

"EDIT: So the time that the countdown was supposed to finish came and nothing was announced so maybe the letter was true or something else might be happening at a later well im going to bed and something might come up tomorrow."
Two Microsoft executives have confirmed there will be no announcement, and they publicly said why the announcement was canceled. This E3 is for games this year, and they feel their lineup is impressive enough already, and they don't want titles fighting for the fame.

"NO!! it has not been Hacked it has gone over some changes first yesterday there was a countdown to about 2:06(well for me) tomorrow morning but with 12 hours left the countdown stopped and an email message came up on screen saying:"
The countdown was set to 12 hours, it was not stopped with 12 hours left. They did this so people didn't think the random time was significant. They picked 12 because it is a generic number.

"There have been reports of people in the corridor (like a janitor) and some of the figures in the 3rd camera were moved (well knocked over) and other like that (if i find more pictures i will post them)"
Who gives a shit about people walking down a hallway in the building? People walk through the building, that is nothing special.
The figures were knocked over and the stickers removed when the announcement was canceled, showing the frustration of Bungie that they would not be able to reveal.

"Also a new weird thing came up that Bungie had made (there some weird fellows right?) something about Soffish (a fish) right so here's a link to the Bungie.wiki page on it there is also a link to the Stoffish official page on it: Stoffish Bnugie.Wiki Page"
That is not new. That is old, really old. Like, Halo 1 old. It has no relevance to this project.

"But i came across a link to a Wall Mart picture leak which showed a release to a game called Halo: Blue:"
Walmart's wire is an absolutely un-credible resource. First of all, Walmart does not have a game listed over a year before it is released, they don't. The product information does not go out that early. Walmart likely just categorized the "Halo" name with their other Halo products, which are primarily games. You cannot take that as a source of legitimate information, there is just too much against it.

Yes, Mattrick said there is a new Halo game.

"And most things became clear and now as i am writing this there is an hour left till the countdown would have finished and the conference for E3 will happen i will update this as i get more news."
Stop being stupid. They aren't announcing. It isn't a joke or a game. They really aren't.

"Also if there's any stuff I have missed or have got any information wrong please tell me and i will fix it tomorrow cause its 1:30 at the moment and I'm not thinking 100%."
You mean besides 90% of your post? God damn people spaz out when they get bad news. Spoilers: There will be no new teasers or anything until a later date. There is no reason to have a thread because the fucking reveal isn't there. It isn't hidden somewhere, it's just not. Bungie did not risk ruining their surprise by putting the answer in their clues. This was done to build hype, not to give answers. They wanted people to tune in to the reveal. You are digging for an answer which isn't there. You can try to read all of the little codes in the backgrounds and whatever, but you're not going to find jack shit. You can lie to yourself all you want, but you cannot find the answer that does not exist. I don't see why people can't grasp this.