First Remnant Mods Vs. Tritive Basketbomb Game

Aumaan Anubis
Staff

First Remnant Mods Vs. Tritive Basketbomb Game

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

First, allow me to paint you a picture as to what this game of, "Basketbomb," is.

First, imagine a nice real life game of grifball. Now, that's impossible since humans can respawn, but if we could, it'd be perfect. Now, imagine grifball in the Halo 3 engine, where lag and unexpected shenanigans will inevitably occur. Now, imagine grifball without radars. Then, grifball with shields, grifball where everybody is fast, grifball where the ball carrier is slower than everyone else, and where the 'hoop' is higher up, friendly fire is off, spawns are screwed up as hell, and that is Basketbomb.

In case my opinion of this game is too subtle, I've decided to redefine the word, "hell," so you all can more clearly see.

hell
–noun
1. the act of playing basketbomb.
2. being forced to play basketbomb.
3. playing basketbomb with your head splitting open, with you yelling, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING PLAYING THIS!?"
4. basketbomb.

Is that a little more clear? I hope so.
But, to be fair, I will continue with the update.

Remnant: Aumaan Anubis, RaZor73
Tritive: TLEJ, and some other dude

Game 1

Tone of Game(Yes, this update is Bungie-style) : Hilarious, but not funny. Not funny at all.

And so my headache began.
I got into the game thinking it'd be rather easy. It'd just be grifball with a higher hoop. But, I had some revelations in store. It was a nightmareish experience. I'd give a thourough update on it, but really, it's pretty much all a blur, and I'd like it to stay that way.
But I do remember one thing. I was pissed.

Pictures

Yeah, 2 on 1 apparently didn't work in this case. Tritive just jumped the hell over us.

My preciouuuuuuus.

Hey, hey, hey! Where'd he go?

Ending Score: 0 - 16. Tritive wins.

Game 2

Tone of Game: Comeback!(well, sorta)

We didn't do absolutely horrible this round, to be completely honest. Maybe they were going easy on us :?

Anyway, after some not-so-cool non-friendly-fire shenanigans, Tritive made their first score. It was depressing, but it didn't completely break us.
I came back with a score of my own, and I was damn proud. After my 'scoring,' Razor valiently attempted to make a score of his own, but was stopped in his tracks by the Fist of Rukt smashing his skull open.
I came back with another score, as did Tritive. It was intense.
Razor fought furiously, and earnt himself a score.
As did Tritive.
Needless to say, we had three goals on a game that I'd never played before, so I was satisfied.
As well, I'd like to mention, Tritive was pissing me off(the team, not the player). They were performing unnecessary shenanigans, including throwing the ball to each other, spinning around with the ball(I admit, I did that once), and other shenanigans. Very showy and unprofessional, guys.

Pictures

Where the hell is the friendly fire!?

OMGWTFBBQ I SCORED! WOOOH.

Unnecessary shenanigans. Throwing the ball to each other? Scoring would've been just as efficient :roll:

Chalk another one up for Remnant Mods. I'm that good 8-)

Embarressing moment for Tritive in which I beat down one of their members with the bomb. It made me happy.

RAZOR SCORES!

Ending Score: 3 - 7. Tritive wins.

In conclusion, I will most likely never willingly play basketbomb again. The spawns, sheilds, lack of friendly fire, shenaningans, etc. are extremely annoying.
And let me catch you up on the spawns.
You can actually spawn on the enemy's side of the map. One's initial thought is, "hey! I can easily kill them now!" or something of the sort. Unfortunately, the position is not so good if the enemy is halfway down the court running up to your goal. Spawns get really annoying, and are just crazy. They need some definite fixing.

Now, if you all will excuse me, I need to go lie down on a couch with an ice pack on my head.
Remnant Samurai

Re: First Remnant Mods Vs. Tritive Basketbomb Game

Post by Remnant Samurai »

haha i was thinking wtf was happening then they had like a few goals have to admit that game sucked lol.

O btw thats me in the last picture yay lol
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

haha looks like fun though. I'll have to try it myself sometime.. heh
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

yea dont play with the basketbomb guys cause they will kill u i will play u with Anubis as my partner if he wants to sometime?
TLEJ

Post by TLEJ »

;D, Who knows, your stats could be good compared to others. :X, the movies uploading now.

EDIT: Everything's up at Tritive.com.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Well my current gamertag (since I have to restort to using that 1 month free then make a new account tactic) is Rocky Templar
You busy tomorrow? I should be free
and lookin forward to that video!
TLEJ

Post by TLEJ »

Video is up at Tritive.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thvXaCQH60Q

I'm free tomorrow.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

lol that made me laugh :P
I'm sure razor will love playing you again :XD:

I have just experienced halo3sports.com in its dead moment of linking to its directories. *cries in corner in sheer terror*
TLEJ

Post by TLEJ »

I was updating everything when you were on :P
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I really want to play this.. but of course now me and razor can't even connect to eachother ))=