GTA 4 Roleplaying

Remnant Samurai

GTA 4 Roleplaying

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Roleplay GTA is a Role Playing Game utilizing Grand Theft Auto 4.

What is RolePLayGTA?

RolePlayGTA is a city simulator using Grand Theft Auto 4.Using free mode players live and dwell within Liberty City complete with human Police and Government Services. Players perform their jobs and special tasks to achieve points. The players then use those points to play higher level jobs. The game sessions last about 2 hours with time before for organizing. Players act realistically in the city obeying traffic rules , holding down a job, and making some points along the way. Human player Police patrol the streets and enforce traffic laws and keep the city crime free, well they try anyway.RolePlayGTA is innovative in its approach to use both our website and GTA 4 to create a deep RPG that mixes social and competitive aspects of players on XBOX LIVE. The game is a lot of fun to play for like minded player!
Joining is easy first register your account for FREE HERE
Then choose a job function by posting your application here
That is it, be online at the specified time when the game will take place and your in!
This makes me wanna get GTA for pc.

What do you guy's reckon about it?
xxpenguinxx

Re: GTA 4 Roleplaying

Post by xxpenguinxx »

*cough*no life *cough*

I prefer the mindless shooting part of the game. Trying to live normally virtually sounds a bit odd to be in a video game.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
((N8))

Re: GTA 4 Roleplaying

Post by ((N8)) »

Haha, yeah, the kind of roleplaying me n my
one buddy like to do on GTA4 is steal cop cars,
pull everyone we can over, and then shoot them
as if they were extremely dangerous perps
leaving the seen of a crime, bahahaha.

it's wayyy too much fun, lol!
JacksonCougar wrote:Sheep.
...how could you just go and change a quote like that? lol...