[HL2] Escape From City 17 - Part One

Gary

[HL2] Escape From City 17 - Part One

Post by Gary »

Directed by The Purchase Brothers.

The Escape From City 17 short film series is an adaptation based on the Half Life computer game saga by Valve Corporation. Originally envisioned as a project to test out numerous post production techniques, as well as a spec commercial, it ballooned into a multi part series. Filmed guerilla style with no money, no time, no crew, no script, the first two episodes were made from beginning to end on a budget of $500.

Additional Notes:

Valve flew the team out to Seattle last year, and the brothers have been in communication with them since.

David and Ian Purchase are commercial directors represented by Sons and Daughters in Toronto. They are working on an unannounced feature film. Not HL related.

They have been huge fans of HL since the days of "ivan the space biker'

http://www.purchasebrothers.com
Represented for commercials at
http://www.sonsandaughters.ca

UPDATE:
After getting purchasebrothers.com back online. It has now crashed a second time due to high traffic. Getting it back up... again. To contact us email at this temp addess:
[email protected]

[VIDEO]
Remnant Samurai

Re: [HL2] Escape From City 17 - Part One

Post by Remnant Samurai »

At first I thought it was a mod then I watched it in HQ it look's amazing a Half Life movie would be good in a way would be cool to see it happen.
[TT]

Re: [HL2] Escape From City 17 - Part One

Post by [TT] »

Playing the game, Or watching the movie. Eh Game way more interesting and no problems with not spending money on something that actually is worth it, movies are for people who don't have time to put together a decent PC to support such a decently graphical game other then crysis
[Contact Me]
[color=#008000]Grimdoomer[/color] wrote: Firts we need to have a purpose for this app