New Xbox Experience Leaked

Remnant Samurai

New Xbox Experience Leaked

Post by Remnant Samurai »

http://digiex.net/homebrew/594-xbox-360 ... nload.html

Thanks to someone who was accepted into the NXE preview, the entire preview is available for download now.
The only problem (for other people, not me) is that you are denied Live use until the 19th: the official date of the FULL NXE.
So after installing it and taking it for a bit of a spin, the only major difference other than the AMAZING UI overhaul (I was a sceptic originally, but it really is awesome....) is the ability to install to the HDD which is surprisingly fast and efficient.

Also, if you ARE downloading this, you will have NO Live until the 19th, meaning NO party support, NO group chats, NO overhauled marketplace and NO Avatars

Personally im not going to get it might be a risk of console banning.
Eaton

Re: New Xbox Experience Leaked

Post by Eaton »

Everything seems to get leaked... GOW2, this, ans who knows what ese will.

Anyways, cool. But I will wait until the official release. :P
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Same Here don't want to have the risk of getting banned for having it early.
Yamagushi

Post by Yamagushi »

You wimps lol. I installed it on my Primary 360. MS aint gonna ban over this, it would be a fowl mistake. Its pretty cool tho, No Avatar on the leaked one because you have to connect to live to download it(Not being on the approved list prevents that until the 19th.). I LOVE the new in game guide. MUCH MUCH BETTER, It has more features in it you could only access going back to the dashboard previously, Acheivments are more easily accesible, Quick Launch could come in really handy. I havent tried the game installs, really dont need too... From the dashboard achievments now look like they did in XBLA, Icons instead of a list. Its also a LOT faster. Overall its pretty cool. Not gonna be a fan of the avatars when i get that tho.. Another cool feature is you can turn Auto-Launch off, You pop in a cd and it doesnt launch it. =D
Detox. Sorry for leaking your RTH. Everyone else, Dont mess with these ppl.... x_x