Aero Controls - Windows Aero Controls and Resources

Post here the finished release of your halo 2 mod project.
Click16

Aero Controls - Windows Aero Controls and Resources

Post by Click16 »

Hey everyone. I am going to release my Windows Aero Controls and Resources. This is in a C# Project format, and will be for anyone to use to make their programs look nice and sexy. :lol:
Aero.rar
Aero Control Library
(9.29 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
-Note, Aero DLL Might not be up to date yet...

This source includes:
Windows Aero API Class
Glass Text API Class
Windows Aero Form
Command Link Control
Aero Label Control
Aero Button Control

Windows Aero API Class:
This class allows the user to easily extend the frame of any window into the client area to have glass on the inside of the window.

Glass Text API Class:
This class is only for reference to the Aero Label, It does not need to be used in any way other then the reference for the Aero Label.

Windows Aero Form:
This class inherits a form, it could be used in replacement of a regular form by editing the class' inheritance. This form adds 4 more properties to the side, along with 4 more events. The properties and events are for control of the Glass Extension. This is a replacement to the Aero API class, but the Aero API class is needed.

Command Link Control:
This control is commonly known to both Windows Vista and Windows 7 users.

Aero Label Control:
This control allows the user to add a label with the text you would find on the title bar of glass windows.

Aero Button Control:
This control allows you to make an image-button without rough edges. It draws a smooth image.

//Notes//
Also, some people like to know things before they download, using the Windows Aero Form, by clicking on the glass area, you can drag the window.

//Specs//
The Library consists of these folders:
Aero.Controls
Aero.API
Aero.Forms
Aero.EventArguments

The Controls folder contains:
CommandLink
GlassLabel
GlassButton

The API folder contains:
AeroAPI
GlassTextAPI
//How Do I...//
Well, if you want to know how to use this you just have to simply open your solution, and under the top of the Solution Explorer pane, you will see "Solution '<solution name>' (<#of projects> Projects)." Right click that and select Add Existing Project, browse to where you extracted the RAR file to and find "Aero.cs." Choose "Aero.cs" and you it will be added to your solution.

Please note that adding this to your solution will not move the folder or copy it. If you edit Aero.cs, well you are editing the one you extracted earlier. You can simply re-extract the RAR file to overwrite any bad changes.

You are free to edit or use this in any way you want. Just be sure to credit me. (I would prefer if you used my real name and my alias. My real name is Mike Mattera.)

Thanks and Happy programming!
Last edited by Click16 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Re: Aero Controls - Windows Aero Controls and Resources

Post by JacksonCougar »

Cool Click.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

JacksonCougar wrote:Cool Click.
Thanks!
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Download Unavailable because I have a new setup in mind for the library.

Sorry for the double post.