Recent Advances (SLC)

fjgamer

Recent Advances (SLC)

Post by fjgamer »

I recently tried to play a MPC map of Outskirts, and it just froze when I exited the first room, when the grunts should be loading up. Any way to fix this?

Also, what is possible so far?
I can't use H2Core or Guerilla, because they just crash immediately. Anyone know why?
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Re: Recent Advances (SLC)

Post by JacksonCougar »

Don't mod it? Remake it from scratch? Theres really nothing I can suggestion without more information.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

sounds like your scripts were fuxered up.
spawnova

Post by spawnova »

idk if this helps but if you decompiled a map using h2core then tried opening the scenario in a newer version of h2geurilla it will crash.

also i've had that problem to when yelo wasnt on.
halo 2?
fjgamer

Post by fjgamer »

Yelo was on. The map still freezes, even though other people keep saying how awesome the map is. :cry: Anyway, I guess I'll just give up. There isn't much reason to worry about it. I mostly play PC games now.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

do you use vista? if you do disable the aero theme and that stops h2 core from crashing normally.

Did you try any other MPC maps to see if they work?
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.