Photoshop...

Dragonfire

Photoshop...

Post by Dragonfire »

Is there a way to take a simple picture like the side of a brick wall and "condense" the picture. basically keep it the same size and everything, but made the image multiply and condense?
xxpenguinxx

Re: Photoshop...

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Do you mean make the image larger and smaller but have the image stay the same size and tile when you make it bigger?
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Yes, that sounds about right...
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Dragonfire wrote:Is there a way to take a simple picture like the side of a brick wall and "condense" the picture. basically keep it the same size and everything, but made the image multiply and condense?
Like copying the image, multiplying the canvas size by 2, and pasting it four times to fill the canvas? What do you mean by condense?
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Lets say i have a bitmap that is 200x200 pxls. It goes to a wall that I want to look like old brick. But the image i have, the brick is too big, i want to resize, multiply x4, then put it bk in the same canvas size.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

So do that...?

Or if not, post it in the gallery, I can do it in Paint.NET easily.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Open the image in photoshop
select the image and type: Ctrl +A or goto select, select all.
Now hit Ctrl +C (copy) and then hit Ctrl +N or goto File, New... , then click OK.
Now Hit Ctrl +V (Paste)
Goto Image, Image size. Change the width and height scale to the way you want it.
Now Select all again and now click on the original image and paste.
Hold Ctrl to drag the new layer, then paste again to add another layer, and repeat.

And when you're done goto the layer tab on the right and right click one of the layers and click merge visible.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.