Xbox Debug Screen Capture problems

Click16

Xbox Debug Screen Capture problems

Post by Click16 »

I recently switched over to Windows XP, so I went ahead and installed my XBOX debugging stuff. I know have the Xbox Neighborhood working once again. (I don't think I should be saying this, but I might as well.) Even Standalone RTH works. That is very cool, cause it works great! The biggest problem exists in Jackson Cougar's Xbox Debug Panel. This program was VERY handy when it came to getting quick-pics. Now when I try to take a picture it displays this message:

This seems to be the only app that will refuse to work with my Debug XBOX.

Oh, one more thing, I noticed that Onyx Map Constructor will not work anymore. The first beta release works, but the second release displays the "Send Error Report to Microsoft" window. It won't even say anything else.

All help will be appreciated.

NOTE:

I know that most of you are thinking that this might not be the right topic to post this question, but my reasoning is this: This topic revolves around me getting a screenshot from my Debug xbox. Getting a screenshot should be in the Picture thread.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Re: Xbox Debug Screen Capture problems

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Xbox Neighborhood has a screen shot taker built in.

Also, you can still get a screen shot using Yelo and Uber Screen Shot Tool or the Xbox Screen Shot Deswizzler since these two only require that you have Yelo running while ingame and an active FTP while in the dashboard.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Click16

Re: Xbox Debug Screen Capture problems

Post by Click16 »

DemonicSandwich wrote:Xbox Neighborhood has a screen shot taker built in.

Also, you can still get a screen shot using Yelo and Uber Screen Shot Tool or the Xbox Screen Shot Deswizzler since these two only require that you have Yelo running while ingame and an active FTP while in the dashboard.
*Slaps Forehead*

I forgot about Yelo.