Phone call asking to join the marines

xxpenguinxx

Phone call asking to join the marines

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Have any of you had someone call asking if you want to join the marines? I just had someone call asking and then started giving me all these options that they provide, he had an Arabic accent which was kind of weird. Each year they come to the school to looking for people. I don't know about the rest of u but isn't that a form of harassment? I'm not going to risk getting myself killed unless its the only decent option I have.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
neodos

Re: Phone call asking to join the marines

Post by neodos »

Lol yeah that's harassment probably in the name of the USA...
Fight for the earth against the covenant! i mean... Fight for USA against the terrorists!

Well at least you seem to be one of the persons that still have common sense and no doubt, goals in life other then going to some said war to die for nothing.

But anyway this was very sarcastict so take it as a sort of joke, that's the only way i can talk about it :|