The Key to Success | Update: 9-27-2012

DoorM4n

Re: The Key to Success | Update: 7-6-2008

Post by DoorM4n »

Do it. It works. It will save you from yourself.
I went 2 years before I could simply talk to my present girlfriend. TWO YEARS! Near 700 days! I wanted to be her boyfriend so badly that I couldn't sleep at night. I knew that I would not beable to forgive myself if I hadn't talked to her before she went off to college. We are now madly in love with eachother. Making a slight fool of myself many times made my desired future. When I look at her right now, I still think about how I didn't even have the guts to talk to her. Now, she and I can't last 24 hours without talking to eachother. I don't know how this worked out so well, but I wanted this to happen so badly. I made the greatest decision of my life when I sent her a message on December 19 via myspace. I have not looked at life the same way since. It all starts now, with you. Your future is decided NOW. You make the decisions NOW. Make good decisions; have lofty success goals; strive; love everything there is to love. Even the things you can't envision WILL happen if you only crave it with your entire body. Anything you want in this world is within your reach, all you have to do is truly want it. Take advantage of the mysteries of life. Be a success story.

Love life.

If we all had to write a book about our life when we all die in the afterlife; would you want your book to be inspirationally exciting or as boring as a sack of rocks? What goals do you want to accomplish? It's that simple. We all can do it. We all can succeed.

“If you remain in your comfort zone you will not go any further.”-Catherine Pulsifer

“Rather than sitting and worrying, do something, anything. Worrying is a waste of time.”-Catherine Pulsifer
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Stickied :smile:
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

haha, most excellent man :)
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

You do realize that you now have to repeatedly and frequently update it :XD:
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:You do realize that you now have to repeatedly and frequently update it :XD:
Yea like the H2V and H3 sections :XD:

DoorM4n you ever think of writing some sort of book?
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Oh man, all the time. I plan to do so sometime soon. Probably in college if I have time.
Pop War HomEY

Post by Pop War HomEY »

This was a epic read...
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

hahaha, thanks a lot for all the great feedback guys. I hope it helps all those who may need some guidance. :D
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I read this quote on my school planner a few days ago.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone." -Bill Cosby

Well, we have the Key to Success, and we know the key to failure, what else is there?

Bill Cosby may be a comedian, but from what I understand, he is very active in society and expressing his opinions. This may give him the upper edge to say a bold statement like this.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I was emailed this today, take a look all
Attachments
Mantra.pps
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 409 times
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I loved it. I do not like how it says to remove it from your sights in 96 hours though. :?
Last edited by DoorM4n on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

DoorM4n wrote:I loved it. I do not like how it says to remove it from your sites in 96 hours though. :?
Or the fact that the more people you send it to, the better the things that happen to you become ...

It was inspiring, though.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Yeah, I love and hate these things.

They inspire you with all these philosophical and deep pieces of advice, and then promise things that will probably not be fulfilled.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Nice i read most of it. I couldn't finish, i hope to finish reading this soon. (There is one of my many goals!)
I was feeling really good. Until i saw this in NotZachary's Signature :(
JacksonCougar wrote:Click fuck you
:cry:
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

:l0l:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

This thread makes puts a smile on my face, its good to read when your having a bad and/or boring day.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Thanks man! I haven't read it in a while and I am needing to do my homework--hopefully it will entice me to do so.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

JacksonCougar wrote::l0l:
You know Jackson, you used to be nice to me. I don't know why, but when ever i need help, I always get blocked by a good modder. :evil:

People that hate me:
Dark - 100%
Jackson - 100%
Demonic - (?) I just know you either deleted me or blocked me from your AIM.)
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Click16 wrote:
JacksonCougar wrote::l0l:
You know Jackson, you used to be nice to me. I don't know why, but when ever i need help, I always get blocked by a good modder. :evil:

People that hate me:
Dark - 100%
Jackson - 100%
Demonic - (?) I just know you either deleted me or blocked me from your AIM.)
Did you ever think that maybe their good modders because they find out how to do things on their own rather then asking someone else every time they don't know how to do something.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

They're = they are
As in they are good modders
Their = theirs
As in they own it

And click, he has a little point. It's not wrong to ask questions, but you probably should do some of your own research first, and then ask when you still can't find out, and tell them what you've already tried.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

OwnZ joO wrote:They're = they are
As in they are good modders
Their = theirs
As in they own it

And click, he has a little point. It's not wrong to ask questions, but you probably should do some of your own research first, and then ask when you still can't find out, and tell them what you've already tried.
*Slaps face* I must never do that again. My muscle movement memory must of instantly used "their" since I rarely type "they're."
Click16

Post by Click16 »

OwnZ joO wrote:And click, he has a little point. It's not wrong to ask questions, but you probably should do some of your own research first, and then ask when you still can't find out, and tell them what you've already tried.
Well yeah i give it a solid attempt. But still :roll:
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Doorm4n, you are a big influence on me! After reading "... do you want your life story to be exciting, or a sack of rocks?" It changed the way I think of how I live life. I admit it! I am a very lazy person. I used to be very outgoing and happy! Now I just seem to be slower and less happy. Although I am feeling confident about getting a 100% on my science test. Last for the marking period. You are a big influence! Thank you Doorm4n.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Stop double posting.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Click16 wrote:Doorm4n, you are a big influence on me! After reading "... do you want your life story to be exciting, or a sack of rocks?" It changed the way I think of how I live life. I admit it! I am a very lazy person. I used to be very outgoing and happy! Now I just seem to be slower and less happy. Although I am feeling confident about getting a 100% on my science test. Last for the marking period. You are a big influence! Thank you Doorm4n.

Thanks Click! That means alot!