The Official Love Thread

JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Re: The Official Love Thread

Post by JacksonCougar »

For a while things seemed to be going great, I was really into her and always thought about her, and she made me happy and smile, then it seems like one day I just woke up and it was all gone.. She started talking about how much she cared about me and liked me, and I just couldn't match her honestly with the same reply...
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I love myself.
Gary

Post by Gary »

JacksonCougar wrote:For a while things seemed to be going great, I was really into her and always thought about her, and she made me happy and smile, then it seems like one day I just woke up and it was all gone.. She started talking about how much she cared about me and liked me, and I just couldn't match her honestly with the same reply...
Damn man, that's sad. Honestly I wish my love for this one girl would just go away, it would make it so much easier since we can't be together...

And Aumaan; that's not love.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years--and although that shit can be rough, I feel fucking free as hell, and I love it. My first goal is to bang a girl by Saturday. I gotta work on my game and need to hit the ground running. haha
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Gary

Post by Gary »

That's an honest goal doorman. Haha.

And I need to forget about this girl. We have known each other for years, she comes down for a visit for a short while and we end up developing feelings for each other. During and afterwards, we were talking on the phone for hours on end every day(which she appeared to love). And constantly texting in a playful manner all hours of the day. Now all of a sudden there is never time to talk(I know for a fact that she can make time if she wanted to), we barely text and when we do it's not nearly as playful as before. This has been going on for three weeks now.

She is killing me. I loved talking to her. She knows i love her. And I thought she felt the same, but now she seems to just be done with me...

Now this is turning into the Heart Break thread.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Alright man, I think you should subscribe to these guys. They have the best advice and are funny as hell. They will cheer you up and tell you how you should be thinking. And I approve of the shit they say.

http://www.youtube.com/user/askhodgetwins

Don't feel like you need to search their videos for one that fits your situation. Try and gather their advice and apply it to give yourself meaning and purpose. I've been doing it.

Love's pretty crazy. If not kindled then it will get you stabbed in the back.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Thanks doorman. I'll take a look at those when I get a chance.

And I think I was just feeling too emotional when I wrote that last post. It's completely possible she just doesn't feel like talking right now, she has talked about not liking where she is in life before, so maybe it's just that. She is not one that really likes to talk when down.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I started reading Halo: the Fall of Reach and man, now I can't get over how much I love halo. I mean, Halo is a video game, but it is one of the best sci-fi stories I have ever come across. Now that I am reading this book, I can't get Halo off of my mind. It's crazy man. It's fucking crazy. It's amazing how much Halo to me is a lifestyle and not just a video game. :p
Click16

Post by Click16 »

DoorM4n wrote:I started reading Halo: the Fall of Reach and man, now I can't get over how much I love halo. I mean, Halo is a video game, but it is one of the best sci-fi stories I have ever come across. Now that I am reading this book, I can't get Halo off of my mind. It's crazy man. It's fucking crazy. It's amazing how much Halo to me is a lifestyle and not just a video game. :p
Probably the BEST video game story. If Halo 4's multiplayer is disappointing, I sure hope that the Campaign is good.
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

Went out to eat with my girl... Went to the movies to see the new Resident Evil... Had sex in the "Family Bathroom" halfway through the movie... Missed a decent amount... but at least the story of my night was better than that piece of shit waste of 20 bucks for 2 people, theater 16, smallest theater there, just for shitty movies like this one.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Well guys its been a roller coaster, me and my wife of 13 years seperated, i moved to an apt with my son, my daughter stayed with her mom, we all still talk and visit. I went thru the how could you do this, to the i hate you to the well i guess we pretty distant, and things arnt so bad stages within 2 months. Then found a new girlfriend after a couple odd random booty calls from bar flys. I thought maybe this is it and i liked her, she was a lot of Drama but fun, and sings like american idol, she shakes that ass Damn good too, but things went south after just 3 weeks. A couple random barfly booty calls later and i end up with my new Girl Friend, of 2 weeks so far, She is a nurse asistant at an odd folks home, She was a vegas striper 2 years ago but likes this work better. Where will it lead? who knows but at least i found another hot chick that can shake that ass! CHEERS!!!! 8-)
Gary

Post by Gary »

I remember you talking about the separation with your wife. And uh... I don't know if booty calls are the best way to meet women that will stay with you... but good luck man.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I wasnt looking for a girl friend when i found the last two, lol.
The most recent i actually met online threw MeetMe a dating service lol.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Girl at my work who I think is amazing and wish I knew her better before I left. Maybe she likes pie...
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

JacksonCougar wrote:Girl at my work who I think is amazing and wish I knew her better before I left. Maybe she likes pie...
Pi?
pi.jpg
(12.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Darkshallfall wrote:The game fo yo nigga ass.

She needs to feel happy and SAFE. Comforted, but not too much, shes like a fucking baby yo, sway to her mood but not her hand, keep the control.
After you guys start hanging out

1:Make her smile.
2:Make her miss you.
3:Make her fall for you.
4:Keep it stable
5:Keep it interesting
breakdown
1: Be funny and whitty
2:Make sure that you aren't up her ass, give her a few days, don't talk to her, let her come to you.
3:DONOT TALK ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP OR BEING TOGETHER LET THE BODY DO THE WORK, NOT THE MOUTH, unless you're eating her out...
4:Dont get jealous, don't beg to see her, dont be a dick.
5:Don't get in a routine early on, do fun, new and interesting things together.

Don't get your hopes up and get crushed...

Keep the upper hand, don't be clinggy, don't call her alot, stay in your normal life, stay busy with your own shit, make her be clinggy make her call you text you, make her wonder where you are and what you are doing with who and what ever else comes with that yeaa...

Be yourself, seriously just be yourself... Because I won't change for anyone, IDGAF if you're Jessica Biel, I wont change for your hot ass...

But finally, and MOST importnant. Don't get a black eye.
Last edited by Ogrish on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I have to admit, Dark this is good stuff, We all know it, but have you tried it, It works!

My new girls hooked on the Dark Method, lol
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

Of course I've tried it. That's based of my experience.

Back in the game now. My GF lied about being a virgin and I found out a bunch of shit..... Hurts a tad but eh you always know a girlfriend from a wife, I knew it would end.

My additions. This is on the offensive I want this random girl I just saw to like me kinda shit.
KABOOM! This shit works so listen.
If you are cute and charming atleast.

Begin with the most fucking obvious shit ever. Saw this chicky poo employee at the super market. I needed frozen breakfast sausage cus I get hungry waking up at 7am to go to work. ANEH WEH.....

"Having fun?.."
- this is me starting the conversation in a non serious manner...

Chicky poo:"Oh you bet ya!(cute sarcasticness shit nigga)"
- this is her responding with a joke.

"must get cold over here? eh? :D I actually smiled"
- this is me reminding her that shes single

Chicky poo:"haha yea(plays with hair)"
- this is initiating flirting and showing her interest. Plus the uncomfortableness fallowing intimidation.

INTERVENTION!!NIGGAH!:
Body language is key. You catching a chicky poo off guard is the best. She fittles or skittles then you know she is interested and nervous.
Use your body language to intimidate. Had gestures, pointing. NOTHING EXTREME. No 360 kickflips n shit. Also refrain from the halo talk. Tell her she has a cortana butt. She be like WAAAAHT IZ THAT!?

ANEH WEHZ.......

"look at all this ice cream how does it not get warm and melt? haha subtle giggle nigga"
- this is me showing interest in something other than her.

chicky poo poo: "hehe tehe i dont even know(excited this dudes cute and axen questions voice), I guess i put it away pretty fast"
-this is her bringing herself back into the conversation.

":) yes i smirked, you're pretty fast then huh?"
-this is me bringing a hint of sex to mind.

chicky poopy poo poo: "Smiles, laughs and says mhmmm"
-this is her getting the sexual clue and responding in a positive manner.

I was still with my ex when I did this but the next step would of been me saying something along the lines of:
"Would you like my number?" If she said yes..... I would of opened the cooler door and wrote it on the fogged window...
OR
I would of just waited for her to get her phone.
OR
While she struggled to get her phone, I would say whats your number I'll just text you(I would text icecream, burrr, or isle 3).
- that initiates a text conversation, you say one thing. You wait for her to say "hey" or some shit idk. Then be smooth. Let bitch ask you out. Hint at shit and make her fall into your game. She the pawn not you.
The actual ending was me getting my breakfast foods and walking away as she told me: "have a great night :( with a sad whinny voice."

Point is... I could of gotten in this bitches pants over some ben n jerrys shit.

Bitches be just as nervous as you.

I'm the whitest person ever and I'm so black when I type.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Gotta <3 dark--he's a playa at heart
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

If you really want to master picking up women I suggest you read and take the advice of The Mystery Method. There's a lot of corny made up lingo, but it really does a good job of explaining how to nonchalantly push girls buttons that trigger attraction. If you do read it don't drink the kool-aid too much, but see what they're actually trying to suggest and why it makes sense.
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

So I'm now dating the girl that my ex hated.... The girl that was trying to take me away from her :D. She hates it haha.

Got drunk... Fucked... Slept over.... Fucked....Stayed home one night....Went over last night....didnt fuck....>_>..Stayed up all night then went to work....Before I left... She told me she's in love with me."if i could marry you tomorrow...I would in a heartbeat and not regret it....ever.."...and has been since 8th grade..... So fucking win cus this chick is hot...tight...c cups...AMAZING ASS.

Hot stalker nice. Evil ex gf hacking my fb and threatening me.... not so nice...

All is well. Oh... She blows and swallows too....fucking girl of my dreams :)
Gary

Post by Gary »

Edit; scratch that, re-read it.
Last edited by Gary on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Yerr. :huh:
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I wish I was more of a suave person. There are three girls at work who over the past month I have come to like to some degree (this is a feat because I hate people mind you) but I am not sure how to move things beyond co-worker/friends at work. I am not good at talking to people..
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

JacksonCougar wrote:I wish I was more of a suave person. There are three girls at work who over the past month I have come to like to some degree (this is a feat because I hate people mind you) but I am not sure how to move things beyond co-worker/friends at work. I am not good at talking to people..
Just have confidence, girls like a guy who is confident. Try to keep the conversation balanced, maintain eye contact and take interest in what they like. The best way to get things started outside of work is to go out and eat, not as a date or anything, just as friends. This will help you test the waters to see if they care that you are alive or not. You kinda have to "feel them up" to pick a place to eat. What I mean by that is are they looking to go to the diner and get a nice, while not expensive, meal, or if they are looking to go and get fast food. DO NOT suggest fast food, only let the other person suggest that. Asking them is as simple as "Hey would you like to go to the diner and get something to eat?" or "Hey are you hungry at all? I'm gunna go to the diner and get something to eat, do you wanna come?"

Conversation over long periods of time can be tricky, but the other person isn't going to expect you to keep them talking the entire time. I found it helpful if I made it into a game, try to keep the conversation flowing smoothly and when ever there has been silence for more than a minute try to pick things up again. Conversation while eating can also be tricky, you don't want your food to get cold while talking but you don't want to eat in silence. What I found works best for me is to try and talk about things that will leave one person silent for a minute or two while the other person talks, then switch. While you are in silence listening to her, eat your food. When she is done with what she is saying you switch, she eats and you talk.

You also want to keep in mind that if things start going very well you might get overwhelmed and make decisions you might not have otherwise made. You don't wanna make a habit of spending all your cash on activities in one night, or trying to push mandatory tasks out of the way to spend more time with her. If you do this too often you will find yourself broke and can't do fun things with her when you want, or you pushed your mandatory tasks back so far that you can't possibly complete them and end up in a bad position. Of course you want to spend money and time with her, but do it mindfully.

Honestly just have confidence and be yourself. It couldn't be any easier. You will get rejected, shit happens. The faster you move on the faster you will find someone new.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

Grimdoomer wrote:Honestly just have confidence.
Yep because without that, what's there for her to destroy?