JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Re: The Official Love Thread

Post by JacksonCougar »

Love is... ugh, frustrating.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I think we all need to pray for those in Japan.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

:Thumbs Up:

I was glad to hear that the second Tsunami warning got cancelled the other day.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

After a recent trip I took, I'm of the opinion that love can go fuck itself.
fuzzman

Post by fuzzman »

JacksonCougar wrote:After a recent trip I took, I'm of the opinion that love can go fuck itself.
I hear ya
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

This should be the like thread, cause love takes much more time then most of you think, its also much more detailed.

What i mostly read here is about infatuation or simple interest.

When i was younger i used to think i had been in love with several girls, as i got older and my relationships became deeper, more invested, and longer lasting,
my opinion changed.

I have hated many women, but only loved one, several girlfriends got me hooked, but when it wore off, i knew it wasnt real.

You dont have to love someone for them to hurt you, mainly cause most of the time its your pride that gets hurt.

Hopefully no one takes offence to this, as i cant know how you guys really feel or how close your relations are from a couple lines of text.

In my opinion relationships befor the age of 25, should be short and plentiful, with the focus on fun, and exploration.

Serious relations should take place after youve had your fun and know yourself better, coarse looking back thats not how it worked for me either.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

I pretty much agree actually. I was pissed after the trip and seeing her again because I've been... clinging on to those feelings I had for her. Once I saw her and I saw how she had changed and the way she was taking her life I realized that I no longer had those feelings, no longer felt that tug on my heart. It was just really.... disappointing to realize that it had slipped away: it was pretty awesome when I had it. O well, here's to the next adventure. :cheers:
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

:cheers:
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

True dat, OGrish and JAckson. You guys have some passionate words. This thread is for those super-likes, ya know? Those things that, well, we may or may not love, but we appreciate a lot and are thankful for them.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCpvINlU8c

"John Wayne died with 5 pounds of undigested red meat in his ass! Now that's a man."

Love/Super like the Boondock Saints.
neodos

Post by neodos »

That was effing hilarious xD
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Love fucking sux!

When You love someone so much you dont want to going living without them, and they suddening "want a break".

"a temporary seperation", after 13 years of marriage.

Just when things were starting to get good.

After supporting her career till now were she makes almost as much as you do.
When together you could finally afford to do those wonderful trips with the kids, that you had always planned, finally get to do the things you always wanted to do as a familly.

Then boom out of nowhere she wants you to move out of your home "just for a month or two".

Love, I lost everone i ever loved except my wife and kids.

Its the love i have for my kids, thats keeping going right now, for if i lost that, I would finish this life early.

Love, one minute beautiful, and magical, but powerful and destructive the next.

I love her tho... thats why i just made her a water bed............................... by combing our bed and the pool.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Trusting in someone and caring about them deeply is something I never want to do again. Fucking keep your distance girl, I don't need the pain. My opinion on love now. I might change my mind in ten years or who knows when or why. But right now I don't trust anybody to be there when it matters, or to be true. I'm sorry to hear your love fell apart man. I'd rather get mauled by a bear.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Thanx for your suport man, im getting really fucking drunk right now, which is something i havnt done in several months.
I honestly thought I would never feel like this again, I just turned 39 in feb, and i thought i was going to spend the rest of my life with this woman.

On the good side: I found a 2 bedroom apartment attached to a small store, i can rent it for 500 a month which is cheaper then a normal 2 bedroom here.
The store is mine to do with as i please, so first, im going to throw a couple raves in it, then ill probly grow many pot plants.

Just like i always wanted. :mrgreen:
sanatarium

Post by sanatarium »

If your moving out dad, im going too!
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

So i tied on a good one last night.

My lil brother swolled my eye and the cops split my chin and took my weed and my pipe.
I was going to look for it today but my trucks battery is dead and i smashed my windshield in a drunkin stuper.

Love sucks
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

We're praying for ya Ogrish! I hope things begin to settle down. Try not to be caught up in the emotions although I know that is very hard to do.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Thanx I guess i shouldnt be so upset, After all, now i get to see other people, I can date whoever i want.
I would have loved that 4 or 5 years ago.
Its not the end of the world just the end of a 15 year relationship. :(

I havnt drove my truck into a gaspumps while smoking a spliff so i guess ive decided to go on.

Thankyou guys for your support, I have lost all my friends because of my drinking, and because my wife did not want me running around drinking.

I dont even do anything social anymore, i just work then come home, spend time with the familly, play some XBL, eat, shower, and prepare for the next shift.

Not a very good way to meet people, my wifes incouraging me to try and find someone new, but that is only hurting me more. Its not like i can go to the bar have a couple drinks and take home a date, like she plans on doing im sure.
I guess ill have to go to the laundrymat, or wallmart, to look for chicks. :roll:
Anyone know any single women in cali looking for a decent man with a good job.
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

Ogrish wrote:I dont even do anything social anymore, i just work then come home, spend time with the familly...
Not a good way to meet new people, but no better way to spend your time. I haven't checked in on this board for weeks now, but I thought of you yesterday and wanted to know that although we've never met, you're on my mind. Keep your head up and keep your kids close.
sanatarium

Post by sanatarium »

That's good advice, I agree :)
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Really like this girl, not sure if she feels the same. Life's a peach.
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

The game fo yo nigga ass.

She needs to feel happy and SAFE. Comforted, but not too much, shes like a fucking baby yo, sway to her mood but not her hand, keep the control.
After you guys start hanging out

1:Make her smile.
2:Make her miss you.
3:Make her fall for you.
4:Keep it stable
5:Keep it interesting
breakdown
1: Be funny and whitty
2:Make sure that you aren't up her ass, give her a few days, don't talk to her, let her come to you.
3:DONOT TALK ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP OR BEING TOGETHER LET THE BODY DO THE WORK, NOT THE MOUTH, unless you're eating her out...
4:Dont get jealous, don't beg to see her, dont be a dick.
5:Don't get in a routine early on, do fun, new and interesting things together.

Don't get your hopes up and get crushed...

Keep the upper hand, don't be clinggy, don't call her alot, stay in your normal life, stay busy with your own shit, make her be clinggy make her call you text you, make her wonder where you are and what you are doing with who and what ever else comes with that yeaa...

Be yourself, seriously just be yourself... Because I won't change for anyone, IDGAF if you're Jessica Biel, I wont change for your hot ass...

But finally, and MOST importnant. Don't get a black eye.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Dark's dropping facts.
Darkshallfall wrote:Don't get a black eye.
Explain how that happened please; we can benefit from your experience. :p
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

Long fuckin story.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Dark, you've got some wise words. I'll be borrowing that shit.