Help Us Lower Gas Prices!!

Dragonfire

Re: Help Us Lower Gas Prices!!

Post by Dragonfire »

Its the United States, they dont look at our future, they still live in the past ;)
Tural

Post by Tural »

The government doesn't set gas prices, nor do they control them in any way, really. They can tax it, but that's about it.

And no, I will not settle down, one, because I was not in a state that would require such, and two, because I am being put in a discussion about nothing, where one person brings up a topic to discuss, then won't give any details. There was no reason to even start such a discussion because the only person capable of fucking discussing it is him. It's stupid. All he accomplished is like 10 posts about something that nobody is clear about, because he's refusing to give any information. It is a discussion about nothing. There is absolutely no reason to start a discussion about something and then refuse to let other people discuss it. There was no reason to post that comment at all, none, because he isn't letting anyone else participate.

Oh hey guys, I have this awesome plan to create world peace. I have evidence to prove it will work even. Want to know what it is? Too bad. I hate intelligent discussions so I'm just going to post this and then not let you talk about it, but still promote it, even though I have said nothing about it. Na na na na, you can't have it.
Last edited by Tural on Mon May 12, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

haha

Looking from your shoes, I would just drop it. Nothing else you can do except convince others to not proceed with the email.
Last edited by DoorM4n on Mon May 12, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Tural

Post by Tural »

What..?
What relevance did that have to the part you quoted..?

Furthermore, that's not even what we're talking about. You are honestly telling me to stop participating in an intelligent discussion. Why? God forbid we have a discussion on a forum. The email is irrelevant to our current discussion, which is about alternate fuel sources. The topic naturally progressed here, so I don't know on what grounds you think you're the king of this thread and can tell me to drop it when we're having a good discussion. Well, we were, until now you've got us completely off-topic with your replies commenting on people, not issues. :roll:
How about you drop it, and let the people doing something productive get back to their discussion, rather than butting in and starting shit.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Yes, lets not argue here...
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

I think Tural needs to be put in a stright jacket for a little bit ;)

We are talking about alternative fuel sources, yes, but you are just being to tunnel visioned to even consider anything else besides gas, hydrogen, anything that involved a lot of work to go into production. I told you i wouldnt say what fuel it is, bc i told him i wouldnt discuss it! So stop bdgering me about it and acting like this is my excuse bc it isnt. So stop trying to make this ur own rank thread, bc it isnt :x

Now, does anybody else have any interesting ideas for alternative fuel? ;)
Tural

Post by Tural »

Dragonfire wrote:but you are just being to tunnel visioned to even consider anything else besides gas, hydrogen
Nobody has suggested anything else. I'm perfectly open to discussing your idea with you, but I can't discuss it if you don't tell me what it is. You don't tell me what it is, then you tell me I'm being narrow minded for not accepting it as plausible. Do you see how that is completely unreasonable? You brought it up, but you won't discuss it. There was no point in even bringing it up. How can you expect me to say that it's a good idea, when I don't even know what it is..?
Last edited by Tural on Mon May 12, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Tural, no one is discussing this. It is just you bitching brother. How do you have so much time on your hands to try and make a point to a bunch of people you will never know. Choose your fights better man.

Well, despite the occasional comment by Dragon

That being said, gonna head out for a bit.
Last edited by DoorM4n on Mon May 12, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tural

Post by Tural »

We are discussing alternate fuel sources, you are butting in and starting arguments about irrelevant crap. I'm asking you kindly, please stop it. You can discuss this if you want, but you're just causing problems right now, and you're contributing negatively to the thread as a whole. You need to stop. I hope you have the decency to not make your next post a continuation of this stupid argument.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Tural, if u look bk at my posts, i do have open discussion about it, just not mentioned what it is, u dont need to know WHAT it is to have a discussion about such as how the enegine will be built and how its better than anything else, i can answer the questions, u just need to ask reasonable one ;)

Tural, stop bitching at DoorM4n, i mean, shit, if u look at him as not in the discussion y r u bringing him into it? :?
Tural

Post by Tural »

Dragonfire wrote:Tural, if u look bk at my posts, i do have open discussion about it, just not mentioned what it is, u dont need to know WHAT it is to have a discussion about such as how the enegine will be built and how its better than anything else, i can answer the questions, u just need to ask reasonable one ;)

Tural, stop bitching at DoorM4n, i mean, shit, if u look at him as not in the discussion y r u bringing him into it? :?
But you said I was narrow minded for not accepting it as reasonable. How can I say it's reasonable if I don't know what it is to begin with..? I can't claim it's a good idea if I don't even know the idea. Here is a question: What is the scientific basis for using this substance as a fuel in an automobile?

I did not start the problem with Doorman, he instigated it by directing me to calm down, which was irrelevant to everything. He initiated the irrelevant discussion, and then followed up by telling me to leave. Don't talk down to me like I am starting it. I'm the one here discussing the topic at hand, he is not. Now let's fucking stop it already, it's stupid.
DoorM4n wrote:How do you have so much time on your hands to try and make a point to a bunch of people you will never know. Choose your fights better man.
God forbid I participate in an intelligent discussion. It's not even a fucking argument, it's a discussion. I am trying to discuss the issue, you keep starting shit outside of it. You're going against what you are telling me to do. Practice what you preach. I guess I'm sorry for having a discussion with someone and then being interrupted by you, repeatedly. Next time I'll try to choose a better fight by not making you start an argument with me. That makes perfect sense.
Last edited by Tural on Mon May 12, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Actually when you say "we need to find more eco-friendly vehicles" we have. We have about every type of Eco-Friendly vehicle you can think of. So why can't we buy them? Simple. The goverment as Tural stated befor, can tax gas. They make billions of dollars on it too. So the reason we can't buy these eco-friendly cars is because the goverment would loose the money they get from taxing gas. So the would goto the source [Car Dealership] and bribe them not to sell the cars. If they said no, then the goverment would probaly kill them and cover it up. People will do anything for money especialy the goverment, and especialy when they are loosing billions of dollars they where once receving.

As for Hydrogen cars, we would then need to put in one Hydrogen Station for every one Gas Station. So we would't get any where.

In my opinion, the only realistic solution is to live while you can, don't have kids.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Tural

Post by Tural »

Grimdoomer wrote:As for Hydrogen cars, we would then need to put in one Hydrogen Station for every one Gas Station. So we would't get any where.
But that's not the issue here. You can have a hydrogen car run on water with the proper components. We wouldn't necessarily be buying pure hydrogen, and even if we were, it's essentially an infinite resource, unlike oil. The prices and ecological impacts would be significantly less.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Tural, doorm4n asking u to settle down is just a persdonal opinion directed to u ONLY, ur acting like hes trying to take over the discussion when in reality hes just asking u to simmer down and not have a virtual heart attack.

The science behind this "fuel" im talking, about....well, there really is none, this "fuel" does NOT need to be chemically transformed into anything really, there are plenty of things that use this "fuel" as a means already, just not things u would normally think of for it to be a fuel, when in reality we use it for generating power all the time in high-elevated places (now im starting to see how Bob got the concept), its very, very easy to harness so to speak and requires like two things o get the power out of it, one thing in todays world (prolly more than one) actually use this EXACT process to make power already. We rely on so much natural resources for feul, when this source im talking will NEVER fade away and heres the other cool part, u dont need fill-up station either, bc like i said its everywhere and u dont need to transform it really ******** (ok i cant mention that word, bc the point is not to say what it is, and this would toptally give it away, though the number of * is how big the word is ;) ) it.

EDIT: here is another thing to think of, this fuel doesnt have emissions or anything outgping from the system except itself ;)
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Is it Hydrogen?
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Grimdoomer wrote:Is it Hydrogen?
No.
Tural

Post by Tural »

It's wind/oxygen/air. Wind, probably, considering he said it would require 15 MPH speeds.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

U might have found the fuel, BUT u didnt get the concept yet, such as how to harness it and use it ;)
Tural

Post by Tural »

Nor do I plan to continue if you don't plan to facilitate discussion.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

I dont like making guessing games, but in this sense im not gonna continue seeing as how i am already told a member on here and we are discussing the matter as it is, so far its going pretty well... :)
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

If we could achieve that we could have limitless power.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I love you Grimdoomer :shock:
Not joking... :mrgreen:

:XD:
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

DoorM4n wrote:I love you Grimdoomer :shock:
Not joking... :mrgreen:

JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

This thread smells of fail guys...

Its like some sort of fucking mystery novel <_<

And every time Tural states a counter argument you guys jump on him and claim he is starting shit, when he really is just stating his half of the argument. He never really refutes, or denies your claims, he just supplies his side of the discussion so I am sort of depressed you guys are choosing to attack him...
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

O_O

i didnt attack him :(