Attention Olden Members!!!!!

Twinreaper

Attention Olden Members!!!!!

Post by Twinreaper »

First off, I miss you guys like crazy! Hope everyone is doing well. As with any occasional visit, I come here in search of answers. So the Project Cartographer (Halo 2 PC) Team is looking for occasional help and or guidance in enhancing and fixing the game. A lot of you guys possess knowledge and skills that would greatly assist in furthering the project.

We're not asking for miracles or dedicated help, just that you all think and decide if and when you want to stop by, check things out and maybe lend a hand here and there. Specifically you Troy, Xodia, Cougar, Ogrish, Rentreg and Doorm4n. Anyone is welcome to drop by our discord and forums. I think it would be really fantastic to reconnect with you guys and work on something massive again that has a numbers improving community and the potential to fullfill a lot of the hopes and desires we had with H2X.

So if anyone is interested, come on over to Http://Halo2.online or come into our Discord https://discord.gg/8xgF4N

Hopefully some of you can find spare time to help out or just pass along information our devs may have for you. Whatever time and effort you can contribute, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, love you all!!!
XZodia
Staff

Re: Attention Olden Members!!!!!

Post by XZodia »

Hey, looks like an interesting project, unfortunately I'm too busy these days to really offer much time, but I am interested in helping.
Do you have anything in specific in mind that is hindering the project?
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Twinreaper

Post by Twinreaper »

Im not really sure. I just focus on the actual maps, the actual devs asked me to see if anyone would be willing to help. Im guessing if you dropped into our discord, they'd like,y ask you what they want to knkw? Im just the middleman lol
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

Geeez, I haven't been on here in a long time. Checked in to see some action going on. It's been so long I don't know how much help I'd even be other than files possibly still kicking around my computer somewhere. It is good to hear from you and see that there is still a community going.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

Hey Troy, join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/z4gMgt
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.