Tural

Rockymods

Tural

Post by Rockymods »

Here's a question for you, Tural.
You never made any comments in my picture fight thread over at halomods so I am not positive you saw it, but why did the people there see to it that it should get locked? You can see here that it works just fine and it has over 100 pages at a different forum.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

Because the Halomods Cafe board is for legitimate discussions.
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

OwnZ joO wrote:With the people who can't get their message across in English though, I agree with him, most of the time he's pretty nice about it, and tells them a few times to use a translator or find a way to get their message to be readable. If they still can't do it he tells them to just stop posting until they can, because there's really no point if nobody on the English speaking site can understand them.
You are exagerating, most people that doesn't write english correctly can be understood if you do an effort, i agree for those who write like "0mfG 1 g0t 1337 h4x" but for those who just do some grammatical errors... you could at least respect their efforts to try to speak in english and not to tell em to go away, well what's the point of a community then if there's no support between members.
Not mention that i didn't posted the first year because i didn't know english yet, but when i posted i did pretty much grammatical errors and no one told me nothing, but today for the same errors you get almost flamed...
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

Nobody tells them to go away. If you're getting on his case for exaggerating, I don't think it's fair that you are doing the same.
And the only time I comment on the English of their posts is when it's really bad. Stuff like "how warthog mod q." If a post is understandable, I am capable of seeing that. It's the messages where you can only hope to guess somewhere near the message they were trying to convey in their incoherent babble that I address. If a post can not be reasonably understood, it is no better than spam. It contributes nothing.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

E73RN4L wrote:#1. I'm not going to sit and keep posting to the likes of you, Tural. I don't like you, never have, your holier than thou attitude is berating at the best of times, and your definate need for the final word every time is pathetic.
Yes, god forbid we try to find a resolution between your's and Tural's conflict.
E73RN4L wrote:Why on earth do you continue to keep your role as a moderator, because a) anyone who asks you ANYTHING is a nuisance
That's a blatant lie.
E73RN4L wrote:This is my official end of this discussion, as I'm sure tural finds our thread here most amusing, and continues to swell his already inflated, head.
Don't flame.
E73RN4L wrote:Edit: as far as any language handicaps are concerned, I volunteer my time here @ remnant, if we ever have a need for french translation, I'm your man. Je parlez le belle langue, francais.
Much appreciated.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

E73RN4L wrote:Funny how you only partialy quote me, taking my points out if context. Meh, o well, its your error, not mine.
Partially quoted because I'm not in a position to answer the other ones.
Didn't take anything out of context, as far as I know.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Tural

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

E73RN4L wrote:
Aumaan Anubis wrote: Partially quoted because I'm not in a position to answer the other ones.
Didn't take anything out of context, as far as I know.

where did i ask any questions.......
...Reply to

You knew exactly what I meant.
Tural

Tural

Post by Tural »

lol, E73RN4L.
neodos

Tural

Post by neodos »

I lock this topic, we are here to talk about modding not why we didn't want to talk anymore about modding at halomods.

:arrow:

If another admin or mod doesn't agree with me, then do whay you want.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Tural

Post by JacksonCougar »

Neodos' a hidden moderator o.0

"Nobody tells me nutt'n"
Supermodder911

Tural

Post by Supermodder911 »

I had no knowledge of it...
Edit: I don't see why this thread was locked either.
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.