DoorM4n's Last Halo 2 Montage!!!

DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Watch and Download my latest and last Halo 2 Montage...

It's "All about the footage" so don't expect anything but fun and entertaining clips.

You will love it...

Comments or complaints? Suggestions are useless because I don't plan on ever touching another Halo 2 Montage. 8-)
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

I love it! You love your stickies :P
Makes me miss the good times of halo 2, will be classics in the years to come!
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

My complaint is that I can never play with you in any online game, because then I'll know that I'm going to lose terribly, due to the luckiest stickies I've ever seen :wink:
And dude, do you ever die? That long clip in Terminal, you freakin' get like 10 kills while having no shields.

I do find it humorous that you melee every time you get a sticky, you're like "shi- yeah!"
That betrayal in Foundation, where you immediately booted, that was sweet.
Also, how you freakin sniped the freakin' noob combo users in the face :D
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

hahaha, I am glad you enjoyed it. I enjoy montages that have sticks from a mile away rather than killtaculars. Therefore, I am glad you enjoy the same style. Thanks for the feedback! I had a halo 3 one going but my capture card doesn't work anymore. :cry: No more montages for me anymore :D
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

DoorM4n wrote:I had a halo 3 one going but my capture card doesn't work anymore.
!!

We needz to play H3. Along with other people from Remnant.
Vaati

Post by Vaati »

That was a sweet montage.

And I'd be up for Halo 3.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

I don't play Halo 3 anymore. I actually gave it to my friend because I did not want it anymore. I don't regret it at all.
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

DoorM4n wrote:I don't play Halo 3 anymore. I actually gave it to my friend because I did not want it anymore. I don't regret it at all.
Yeah, It's really not a good game anymore. It was fun when it was released, but now its just meh.

Nice montage, I enjoyed watching it :wink:
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

What don't you guys like in halo 3 anymore? Or do I still like it because it's been my first and only still, xbox 360 game.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Rockymods wrote:What don't you guys like in halo 3 anymore? Or do I still like it because it's been my first and only still, xbox 360 game.
Many people's love for Halo 3 is based solely upon their loyalty to Bungie. At least, that's what I believe. So, some people finally realize that the game isn't really what it could've been, or should've been, and they move on.

I personally have not gotten to that stage yet, and hope I never do.

Ignorance is bliss.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

play call of duty 4 ... :shock:

it is like "COD4 > H3"
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Rented it. Returned it.

Rented it again. Got bored of it. Returned it.

Went back to Halo 3.

:woo:
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

well, you either suck or did not play online XD

(beast online)
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

meh. Online was cool, I felt it was rigged though. And rigged by, everyone was against me.

I'd shoot a guy for like 2 full seconds in the head with somethin', he'd turn around and kill me in a fraction of a second.

And I wasn't that bad, I was mostly negative, but went the occasional positive, which isn't bad considering I was a new player.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:
Rockymods wrote:What don't you guys like in halo 3 anymore? Or do I still like it because it's been my first and only still, xbox 360 game.
Many people's love for Halo 3 is based solely upon their loyalty to Bungie. At least, that's what I believe. So, some people finally realize that the game isn't really what it could've been, or should've been, and they move on.

I personally have not gotten to that stage yet, and hope I never do.

Ignorance is bliss.
I wanted to like halo 2, but couldn't, I do like it better for modding though. I have only played halo 3 once, and it was ok, but nothing I would buy an xbox 360 and 60 dollar game for...
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Aumaan Anubis wrote: Many people's love for Halo 3 is based solely upon their loyalty to Bungie.
I had never thought about Halo in that perspective. Excellent view man. The world needs deep thinkers like yourself around.

The only reason I stayed with Halo 2 was the community. Friends have a huge impact on all of us and could be the only factor that keeps us playing. Since I have slowed down in Halo 2 and 3, I can't find any reason to play except with friends. Imagine Halo 3 without friends and you could not make friends online. I think it would suck...It is almost like the entire Xbox Live package that gives us the reason to play.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

DoorM4n wrote:Excellent view man. The world needs deep thinkers like yourself around.

:l0l:
DoorM4n wrote: The only reason I stayed with Halo 2 was the community. Friends have a huge impact on all of us and could be the only factor that keeps us playing. Since I have slowed down in Halo 2 and 3, I can't find any reason to play except with friends. Imagine Halo 3 without friends and you could not make friends online. I think it would suck...It is almost like the entire Xbox Live package that gives us the reason to play.
Yeah, I didn't have too many people to play with that I respected. Halo 3 without friends would be torture, the cruelest kind. Those people are the worst I've ever seen(well... heard)
Vaati

Post by Vaati »

I hardly ever play Halo except for with my friends. I still think Halo 3 is amazing, but there are so many other games and plus I don't have as much time for video games as I use to. ;_;
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Vaati wrote:I hardly ever play Halo except for with my friends. I still think Halo 3 is amazing, but there are so many other games and plus I don't have as much time for video games as I use to. ;_;
That pretty much explains me as well.
Don't play video games during the week due to school.
And before I ever get on h3, I usually check my Bungie friends list to see if anyone is online.
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

I don't like the people that play Halo 3. So many annoying incidents have been caused by the stupidity of others (team killing for my weapons, waiting for my shields to go down then kill me (my team), etc.). So I decided, screw it. Now I'm back in Halo 2.
Dragonfire

Re: DoorM4n's Last Halo 2 Montage!!!

Post by Dragonfire »

omg, man, u r like my idol for stickies 8-) 8-)
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

CoD 4 > All. It's pretty much the only game I play nowadays.
DrXThirst

Post by DrXThirst »

Downloading.
EWD.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

You're in for a treat :D
DrXThirst

Post by DrXThirst »

Yeah, I liked it.
There were many single kills that I thought could've been removed, but overall it was pretty good.

7/10