The 3 Word Story

xxpenguinxx

The 3 Word Story

Post by xxpenguinxx »

The story continues (There might be typos, please correct me if I messed something up):

Code: Select all

he began to peel potatoes into the shape of lego blocks to finish building an assault rifle with which to complete his H3 so that he can leave his money with a drunken hobo, who consumed it. Though in hindsight perhaps should have bought a hamster for butt plugging the asshole who took his golden hook. Reluctantly grasping his leg, because he could feel the worm under his legs and realized his bladder was leaking through his left hand. During a 9 hour reaction to the premier of Avatar, which also caused a mass hysteria, he ran into a snowplow with such tremendous force that flying monkeys gazed in awe as his body burst into an icky goo that covered them in fucking shit! Shortly before this, a squirrel fell into a puddle of liquid nitrogen, just like the person who was being previously discussed. Meanwhile, someone else ate the monkeys in protest of women's rights activists who caused a nuclear war. However, nuclear winter caused radioactive polar-bears to destroy the lives of some hobbo's dog, that was afflicted with rabies causing the polar-bears to run in terror, but then they were distracted by the flaming tower of weed! However, the penguins were smoking weed, and thus they were attacked by small violent children. But then the inappropriate reference to my (Aumaan Anubis) gigantic, powerful, overwhelmingly augmented cock fucks Halo Mods for good during the last hours of star trek. "What is happening is strange... So, unusually oddly shaped," said the crab from within the fish-tank next to the round table. 

A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips. Click fell into a boiling pot of hamster brains which soon caused his skin t become healthy and green. He then mangled his flesh with a rusty paperclip at an abandoned post-office while his mom was sleeping with him. He busted her head open with his teeth which he recently brushed. Suddenly someone stumbled into the room where Socrates and his cat were playing with his amazingly small, accurate gun he designed just for hunting miniature bullfrogs who's croak is Satan to my horrendous and huge ears. His cat enjoys devouring notzachory's brain cells because there were small and tasty. The stupid mammoth tanks somehow flipped over and crushed click. He awakened in some sort of mental institution near Darkshallfall's large estate where I (click16) was adopted by short blonds with large teeth. They drove BMW's around the street until the schizophrenics came with all their cookies laced with pot. Alien lesbians then came to Aumaan's and forced him to shit rainbows. When he refused, they shoved a very large vibrator into each other's eye sockets while undead skeletal pirates crawled from their hiding places beneath Aumaan's favorite outhouse with rusty blades that they used to chop up Cougars smooth balls. Suddenly Cougar realizes nothing is real. He was laying beside a bum in the middle of making love with a parakeet. He then realized this was fucked up entirely. He fucking flipped out. Jackson then located a sharp radioactive grandmother who started peddling her damned cat which was apparently gear driven. Though the gears jammed and sent the grandmother onto Cougar's lap, then a bearded lady made-out with him. While granny gummed, Cougar picked up a baseball bat and started beating her brains out until she started twitching in confusion. Shortly after Cougar fled the massacre and escaped on a blimp which crashed into a gorilla who went bananas, a little girl slit her wrist because Cougar raped Gary to death. Cougar was dreaming of slaying butterflies that's heads resemble all ours combined. As he awoke dazed and confused, the phone rang. The piercing noise made him freeze. A cold shiver along his spine broke his back causing his hymen to ripple at the thought of Aumaan's alien lesbians and their seven extremely long, hard, crunchy, slimly, red snakes that were viciously attacking themselves. Snatching the handset, Cougar fled to the liquor store, where he made a Molotov cocktail and a red-beer, then drank both quickly, After he finished monkeys were flinging poo while hamsters wrestled in large mud puddles.

Somewhere else, a bloodcurdling scream pierced the heart of a flaming drunk and crippled minds as he spewed hot sauce all over his mother's hairy goose nipples causing uncontrollable dialg, such as: "Go prance around like hungry hippos with GINORMOUS DANGLING TEETH and tiny pink hot-dogs." The hamsters quickly evacuated the area just before strapping explosives to the spokes of many squirrels' bikes. They then rode down steep inclines leading to the crevis(maybe typo) of doom where satanic hamsters watched in glory while the squirrels put on sombreros and spit fire. "Something caught fire!" he said as the women ran off the cliff to her(their?) doom. Everyone became happy then got mad. An angry mob quickly formed and sat around the camprie and started telling stories of spooky ghosts and grandma's house accessories. "I crapped my pants, and a panda stole my crap, which was embedded with corn. Curse your panda! Go to China!" yelled the panda. The panda suddenly raped Click while eating a frozen carmeal covered bannanna, which was used on it's mother. Click asked Mr.Panda, "Why rape me?" "I thought you were a panda." World Midget Shortage caused the collapse of a strong society, who succeeded in mastering the crossbreeding of small, yet atrociously large mammals that will eat male penis's from the inside. Out of nowhere everyone in the angry mob burned the panda that yelled at itself while shoving a piece of corn into the mouth of Blacky Chan. "Oh my god!", yelled a confused child with a gold tooth and a handle bar mustash. He said suddenly, "My hamster is shitting cocoa puffs! And it's making thrusting motions against the barrier between right and wrong." Randomly, out of the bottom of a lake, something caught fire as my(DoorM4n) wife sucked a banana split, then the banana-split relieved itself as she died. The crying child in my(xxpenguinxx) belly screamed, "I want out!" and punched a puppy so hard that he was literally shitting bricks. "This is childish", said the child. "I'm a MAN!(Doorm4n) I like turtles(neodos) So he ate what the fuck ever he saw. This has gone deep down to the Australian Outback where apparently squirrels ride the kangaroos all night long. Meanwhile in a lost, abandoned city, a radioactive watermelon sprouted 3 eyes and one oversized arm which lifted many smaller melons, commonly used to feed poor hobos that ate zombies. After many months, the poor hobos ran out of the abandoned city.

Meanwhile in Japan, dove's wielded mighty messages which described the atrocious event that fortold unseen Anime on channel...
How it works: Each person must post no more and no less the 3 words to continue the story, and the 3 words must continue a basic sentence that makes sense... Sort of.

For example:
user1: The big cat
user2: Took a swim
Not
user1: The big cat
use2: jello is here

You may use dialog, just be sure to check to see if the last person used dialog so no one gets too confused.

I'll post what has been said so far every few pages.

Do make the text bold so it's easier to follow.

I'll start first:

The man went...
Last edited by xxpenguinxx on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
socrates

Re: The 3 Word Story

Post by socrates »

into the room
Gary

Post by Gary »

to kill the
Click16

Post by Click16 »

shoe of doom
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

only to find
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

his aunt's fish
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
Click16

Post by Click16 »

that just died
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

too be served
Click16

Post by Click16 »

with lemon juice
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

on the side
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

of it's bowl
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

. Suddenly someone yelled
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

"Holy fucking shit ...
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

It's a zombie!"
Twinreaper

Post by Twinreaper »

The cat groomed
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

itself with its
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

new zombie pal
Gary

Post by Gary »

that ate it
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

in front of
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

it's mother. Suddenly
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Jackie Chan came
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

dashing into the
Gary

Post by Gary »

room with a
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

huge bag of
troymac1ure
Keeper of Entity

Post by troymac1ure »

metal containing a

Troy failed at sentence continuity. Continue from the above one, or edit this post Troy ;p -C
*damn Jackson posted before I refreshed...
Last edited by troymac1ure on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.