Halo 2 Servers Being Shutdown!

Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Re: Halo 2 Servers Being Shutdown!

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Think I used XLink for our Remnant get-together when the site launched.
It was the only one that would work.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

I seriously hope you were joking Click, Xlink is 3 clicks where XBC is about 15. Also, XBC hates (everyone)me.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Zieon Eslador wrote:I seriously hope you were joking Click, Xlink is 3 clicks where XBC is about 15. Also, XBC hates (everyone)me.
No i wasn't so its 15 clicks, big deal. At least it worked every time i used it. :XP:
Gary

Post by Gary »

Never had Xlink work, but I have had XBC work once for a short time... though I like the Xlink interface better then XBC.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I've had better luck using XBC, but make sure you use the skinned version because the non skinned version always gave me FW ping for everyone while the skinned version works fine.

Xlink Kai seems to work at random, some builds work on one computer while on another one that same build will just crash.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
socrates

Post by socrates »

"some builds work.."
?!?!
dude...srsly..only use most recent.. and Xlink has a web-ui and a g-ui for people with descent computers and those with..not-so-descent computers.. (me awhile back)
besides you won't find nearly the amount of cheating modders on Xlink...there's this thing..called moderators... and they actually play... and most of them have modded xbox's and know what to look for in the way of auto-aim etc. etc.
don't listen to [1up]SgtLegend if he says you shot through a wall.... he's Australian...he lags by like 2-3 secs at all times..

Edit: ..just realized how off-topic this is getting.... /facepalm
neodos

Post by neodos »

In my opinion Xlink just lags less then xbc, at first i found hard to figure out xlink kai's interface but after a little while it was ok and you don't even need to create a host on xlink to actually see the syslink games, but last tie XZodia hosted he got Xlink and XBC together :mrgreen:

I don't have xbox live, but someone should go on H2x live and spam about Xlink and XBC and modding :mrgreen:
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

socrates wrote:he's Australian...
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

neodos wrote:In my opinion Xlink just lags less then xbc, at first i found hard to figure out xlink kai's interface but after a little while it was ok and you don't even need to create a host on xlink to actually see the syslink games, but last tie XZodia hosted he got Xlink and XBC together :mrgreen:
Ive done that before as well, very easy to do an XLink vx XBC match when u can run 2 dif clients. ;)