wtf is going on at Halomods >_<

DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Oh actually, no, I wasn't really pointing out anyone particular. I just saw a complete attitude shift in this thread when Tural left his thoughts. It's really no big deal to me. :)
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Tural

Post by Tural »

DoorM4n wrote:Oh and Tural before you start assuming that I blocked you; how about asking others and seeing if I am really online? I haven't signed on aim in months and if I do sign on, it is to ask somebody a question or comment somebody. In your case, it was to give spurts of information toward you. Harassment? Fantastic.

hahah, I am not going act nice around somebody just to get what I want. Be yourself is my slogan, if you haven't noticed. I am going to be who I am and move on. I don't care about being banned from Halomods, I actually planned 50% of it. It kinda exploded though... One of my earlier posts explains it.
The concept is the same. Whether or not it was blocking or signing off, that doesn't change the message there. That wasn't the important part of the idea. I don't think "Grow some balls" is really a "spurt of information," 'tis really harassment and then running.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. In the past, you seemed like a very different person. Within recent months, however, your behavior has dramatically changed. I assumed you were the nice guy I had known in the past, not the recent one that's been causing problems.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Let's just say...I've grown up a bit since the past. I am not afraid to speak my mind and take the punishment. Until I feel threatened personally, I will not be reluctant to post my thoughts and opinions. Let's just say this new outlook mimics my personal life. Love all; respect all; be yourself...
Tural

Post by Tural »

Understandable.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Tural wrote: In the past, you seemed like a very different person. Within recent months, however, your behavior has dramatically changed.
In the past, everyone at Halomods seemeed like a very different person. Within recent months,however, the behavior of everyone has dramatically changed.

Ow that is soooo strange? why all persons "of the past" are gone from halomods after getting in trouble with some specifics moderators :o

That's truth a lot of good modders stopped modding because of the bad ambience at HM generated by some users but much more because of moderators (over)-reactions.
Tural

Post by Tural »

What an abstract connection you used with the sole intent of continuing to attack me. That's cool.
neodos

Post by neodos »

You did that with my posts many times :wink:
Tural

Post by Tural »

Touché.
Supermodder911

Post by Supermodder911 »

lol.
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

While we are on the subject of, Tural...
I've never really had any conflicts with him so I have no say in if I believe he is a good person or bad person, he was informative on my xbox 360 deal though so that gives him + points with my attitude towards him.
One thing I know that we have in common is that we both love cats, they're more than lazy furballs! You don't know until you've actually had a cat.
Tural

Post by Tural »

I'm not any more fond of cats than any other animal. It was a joke between GTAF and myself that inadvertently got out into the HM mainstream. :|
Rockymods

Post by Rockymods »

Bah still, they aren't animals that only say feed me if you raise them properly..
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

I had two cats, but we had to get rid of them due to my brother's constant allergic reactions to them. He was sick all the time, mostly because the cats somehow lowered his immune system, supposedly. One of them was relatively old, so I assume he's no longer living, because whenever I ask if we can check up on them, I think my parents pretty much say O.K, but don't do anything.

[/end of my offtopicness]
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

I love how the discussion goes from Tural to cats.
I love how a lot of topics here are about Tural.
I don't see what he does to call so much attention to himself to be honest. But oh well.. At first I saw people talking about Veegie all the time and the pros/cons about him... I guess it had to move to someone else. Congratulations Tural :p
Tural

Post by Tural »

People got bored of Veegie after a while. I think I just need to wait for someone else to join and take the spotlight.

Where's Excal when I need him?
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

Didn't he leave Halomods because he was against the merge? I seem to recall that be the reasoning to him leaving..
Tural

Post by Tural »

Dunno.
JK-47

Post by JK-47 »

I see.
I just remember him complaining about the merge; I believe at least.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

How's halomods doing since I fortunately have been banned for a few weeks? hahaha, you thinks I want to be unbanned eh? Nope, I am honestly curious to see if the "electricity" at Halomods has elevated or anything. :P
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

In my eyes, it's been declining. Might just be all the crap that's over there, but it's just not as exciting and interesting as it use to be.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

it is the same thing since you left, other than xzodia's plugins being released ... (waits for [sbsp])
Tural

Post by Tural »

Nobody has anything to do. There's been no huge breakthroughs in H2, as most have already been accomplished. H3 is dead, as the 360 element makes it very difficult for standard users to become involved, and HPC/H1/HCE has always had low activity.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

Yeah Tural pretty much summed it up.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

The end of HaloMods?

Possibly.

Nah, we're all just forced to wait for a quick/cheap/easy way to mod the 360 and obtain map files. Then activity will skyrocket.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

I can bet within a year there will be some sort of modification that does to the 360 what softmods do to the normal xbox.
I'd say more like a hardmod as M$ can probably detect modded software and a chip can just be turned off/disconnected.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"