My pre fight announcement

Ogrish

My pre fight announcement

Post by Ogrish »

Ok this has nothing to do with modding, but i have more friends and contacts here then anywhere else.

I have an MMA fight tonight at forum. wish me luck.
Some body better get me some pics, good pics not just me getten my ass kicked! LOL

The picture takers know who they are.

This is low budget so dont expect any good video footage.

Ill update after fight.
NotZachary82

Re: My pre fight announcement

Post by NotZachary82 »

Have fun.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Warming up now.
If anyone knows who Miguel Torez is, im fighting his main standup training partner.
A very energetic striker, no ground game from what iv been told. Im pretty good at submissions, i think. Ok at striking, good with kicks but i have weak arms, and no K.O. punch.
My record is 7 loses and 3 wins. But i have won the last 3 and im better now then the last fight 3 months ago.

I had 4 street fights that ive won and 2 familly fights in the last 2 months. I won all, LOL.
Ill post my after pics, so you can see how bad my face looks. that way i can will train harder after looking at it and reading all your "lol u got beat up" posts.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Can't wait! :P
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

BLood? :shock:
Remnant! We were the last stand.
neodos

Post by neodos »

WTF! lol :XD:
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Well it wasnt as cool as i thought i would be, But i won on points.
I got 3 tiny stitchs in corner of my left eye.
A bandaid and super glue would have been fine, but the onsight docs said it needed stitched.
My little bro popped me in the eye after i got stitched, just for fun.
I bled more then then i did in fight. Lol So my wife restitched it, when we got home.
I do have a good size split in the back of my head from an accidental knee while i was down.
It sucks cause i have to sleep on my stomach till it heels.

Im still waiting to see pics of the fight.

It sucked after the fight was over, i had to go shake his hand, and KISS HIS ASS basicaly for accepting my challenge. I was still mad and wanted to just really fight.
But then the judges said i won, (WTF) I thought i lost! So then i wasnt mad anymore, and my bro snuck a bunch of booze into the makeshift locker room, So i was cool after that.

I think im done, this wasnt as fun as i thought it would be. Besides not even one scout came to my locker room.

I guess they thought i lost too.