Good bye...

Grimdoomer
Admin

Re: Good bye...

Post by Grimdoomer »

I kinda still skate, but I'm not going any were with it. It's just something I do in my free time. But I'm waiting for it to snow so I can snowboard. Its been raining non stop for weeks while it changes from 20 to 60 degreese out.

And I have everything that was on my drive backed up.

But please, if any one has a visual studio 2005 trial I will be greatfull, as I have a serial for it.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Grimdoomer wrote:I kinda still skate, but I'm not going any were with it. It's just something I do in my free time. But I'm waiting for it to snow so I can snowboard. Its been raining non stop for weeks while it changes from 20 to 60 degreese out.

And I have everything that was on my drive backed up.

But please, if any one has a visual studio 2005 trial I will be greatfull, as I have a serial for it.
Maybe I didn't read something, but isn't this always an option?

I don't want to see Grim leave...
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Do you know how much a copy for Visual Studio standard goes for? About as much as a new xbox 360. I have a serial for 05, I just need the trial to enter it into. This time I will save it.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Grimdoomer wrote:Do you know how much a copy for Visual Studio standard goes for? About as much as a new xbox 360. I have a serial for 05, I just need the trial to enter it into. This time I will save it.
Exactly if you just download the trial from the site and use the serial key then it would go quicker.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Zieon Eslador wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:Do you know how much a copy for Visual Studio standard goes for? About as much as a new xbox 360. I have a serial for 05, I just need the trial to enter it into. This time I will save it.
Exactly if you just download the trial from the site and use the serial key then it would go quicker.
The Visual Studio 2005 trial has been removed from the site. Any links just redirect you to the 2008 trial, wich you can not enter a serial for.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Grimdoomer wrote:
Zieon Eslador wrote:
The Visual Studio 2005 trial has been removed from the site. Any links just redirect you to the 2008 trial, which you can not enter a serial for.
Ok, that finally makes sense. I'm no help then, good luck.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

Grimdoomer wrote:
Zieon Eslador wrote:
The Visual Studio 2005 trial has been removed from the site. Any links just redirect you to the 2008 trial, wich you can not enter a serial for.
If you have/get logmein I can start a download of vs2005 for you.
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

xzodia wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:
Zieon Eslador wrote:
If you have/get logmein I can start a download of vs2005 for you.
Omg THANK YOU :smile2: , I'll talk to you latr, I'm going to borders to look some stuff up.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Well Grim, you may have been among the first to get pwned by your ISP, however it seems you will not be the last.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/31678
Scare tactics FTW?
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

And here's another possibility, courtesy of yours truly: Say your ISP catches you sharing tunes via P2P. No problem—download away! But when you get your next cable bill, you'll find the itemized songs added to your monthly charge, kind of like an iTunes bill.
Someone got smart....on the wrong side of the spectrum :(

I hope my PG2 will keep me in the clear ^_^
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Oh well, if they do start charging you like that...we still have youtube.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

DemonicSandwich wrote:Oh well, if they do start charging you like that...we still have youtube.
For movies, yeah, but if u want the song, use mediaconverter.org and set output to mp3 ;)

o btw, u do know how to use google for searching indexed mp3 files, right? ;)
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Dragonfire wrote:Someone got smart....on the wrong side of the spectrum :(
When that happens, someone on our side usually says, "Meh, guess I'll go find a way around it."

And then we continue doing what we've always done.