What do normal people do in their spare time?

xxpenguinxx

Re: What do normal people do in their spare time?

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Yamagushi wrote:pfft.... how bouts the most obvious? Smoke some herbs and watch tv... Works everytime for me =D
but chances are you have to leave your house to get them unless you order a lightbox but then your on the pc so...

Re-do your room or something. put a poll in the ground outside and coat it with butter, then stick a piece of corn on top of it. Go inside and wait for squirrels.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

xxpenguinxx wrote:put a poll in the ground outside and coat it with butter, then stick a piece of corn on top of it. Go inside and wait for squirrels.
:rofl:

Go to your local book store, just look at books that intrest you and expand your ideas. I'm almost on my computer all day and night. Yea I should probaly go out and socialize, but considering that none of my close friends that were all close friends with each other talk to each other any more, there isnt anything todo.

But I live for this stuff :laff:
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Well in this day and age people dont need to go outside to sociallize with people you could just use AIM , Msn Messenger , Bebo or even Xbox Live yet its still good to get fresh air sometime.

My free time usually gets taken up by the computer, Xbox or by sleeping lol
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

mmm, sleeping...
Yamagushi

Post by Yamagushi »

xxpenguinxx wrote:
Yamagushi wrote:pfft.... how bouts the most obvious? Smoke some herbs and watch tv... Works everytime for me =D
but chances are you have to leave your house to get them unless you order a lightbox but then your on the pc so...

Re-do your room or something. put a poll in the ground outside and coat it with butter, then stick a piece of corn on top of it. Go inside and wait for squirrels.
Nah most dealers deliver =D
Detox. Sorry for leaking your RTH. Everyone else, Dont mess with these ppl.... x_x
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Normal people search the interwebs and local guitar centers for a good quality electric guitar pack for less than $150.

Go my minions! Search!
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Read and research topics of interest via books and internet articles.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

If you catch Amaan Anubis on AIM at the right time, he might send you my book archive. It is theres loads of books on assembally, C/C++, and a lot more. If you get it send it to me please :smile:
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Maybe, maybe not. I may be so incredibly bored that I want to draw the entertainment out so I constantly taunt you while "searching" for the archive.

Grim has many times fled from his computer screaming hysterically due to my efforts.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:Maybe, maybe not. I may be so incredibly bored that I want to draw the entertainment out so I constantly taunt you while "searching" for the archive.

Grim has many times fled from his computer screaming hysterically due to my efforts.
:shock: How'd you know?
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

It's a common, 'mortal,' reaction.