Millitary mod by the lake

Discuss your Halo 2 mod project here.
Ogrish

Millitary mod by the lake

Post by Ogrish »

Ok so i want to make a all human millitary mod.
My insperations from ghost recon 1 the first level, (its mountains and forest).
This mod takes place on top of coag.

Heres the layout: To start with, i want to flood coag completely. The map will look like moutains, forest, surrounding a lake.

The bipd's will be soldiers, i want to make the uniforms change color for different teams.

The vehi's will be mongoose for land and boats on the lake.

The scenery outside the map will be mountains.

No plasma weapons, but some custom millitary weapons such as mortar launchers and such.

Im going to need a lot of trees with collision, also some simple bases, and as for the uniforms color change, i dont even know where to begin. Im asking for help with this mod, so if your interested let me know. If you have ideas that should be added post em and ill do my best to implement em, or invest some time and help out, it would be appreciated. please fill free to post your critisism and or ideas below good or bad.

PS. i still dont have a name for this mod to be.
Dragonfire

Re: Millitary mod by the lake

Post by Dragonfire »

This mod and my mod (Halo Strike) are the same concept. Almost exactly the same actually.

We could work together? ;)
Gary

Post by Gary »

you could make that crashed flaming helicopter in the background a crashed flaming pelican :D
but you can not make custom bipeds... the closest we got to custom bipeds is HLMT attachments for the bipeds...
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

yeah i thought this would be problem, but i know we can come up with a work around.
i might have already solved the problem, but i must complete my work and test befor i go boasting about it.