A few Things

Discuss your Halo 2 mod project here.
Flave

A few Things

Post by Flave »

Well, I was planning on retiring out when acemods folded. But due to Neodos's Videos lol I have been inspired to mod again.
I dont have my 360 because its getting fixed somewhere in Florida right now :( so I thought why not give it another shot.

I am planning on coming up with a nice pack of about 5 maps and a real cool main menu thats easy and fresh. I am not going for a record breaker or something crazy I just want to make something really thought out and fun.

I do need some help so if you want to contribute and throw down some ideas let me know

lfalvel is my aim name so let me know ...
|()| FLAVE |()|
Gary

Re: A few Things

Post by Gary »

sounds fun, i'll try to help

And
Welcome To Remnant
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Re: A few Things

Post by JacksonCougar »

Flave wrote:Well, I was planning on retiring out when acemods folded. But due to Neodos's Videos lol I have been inspired to mod again.
I dont have my 360 because its getting fixed somewhere in Florida right now :( so I thought why not give it another shot.

I am planning on coming up with a nice pack of about 5 maps and a real cool main menu thats easy and fresh. I am not going for a record breaker or something crazy I just want to make something really thought out and fun.

I do need some help so if you want to contribute and throw down some ideas let me know

lfalvel is my aim name so let me know ...
I am looking for a project to collaborate on with somebody; I am looking for something to skin. Hit me up on AIM if your interested.