Next project for Scott Scott...

Discuss your Halo 2 mod project here.
GEE

Post by GEE »

Hardly any details are confirmed or even planned for this mod...All I know is that I want it to be a small map with an excellent skin and weapons. The reason for small is rather obvious, at least to me. With the halo 2 modding scene kinda slowing down, its much harder to setup a big match. So having a small map with good weapons makes for some quick and action packed fun.

Generally, I plan and design all the weapons myself, but due to this, I've kinda lost most of my creativity in weapon designs...I can't think of anything new. So with this mod, anyone wanna make some weapons for me? Models are not a necessity, provided the weapon model matches the feel of the weapon. Just one weapon from anyone is even appreciated. However, not everything is that easy, by giving me a weapon, you allow me to tweak and balance it in a way I see fit, credit is given where credit is due but I like my weapons to be balanced.

Also, any ideas on a small level? This can be a conversion level or a normal level, I just want it to be rather compact so as to still be fun with 2-8 people...and no midship!

So this'll be the thread where I update progress and discussion...Also I'm making up my own rules for this thread...I'm double posting if I feel like it bitches! XD
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

you should do something from campaign XD
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Yes; help cougar and xzodia make a campaign map into proper MP one so all can benefit from it :]

Then find a nice BSP and make your map on it :)
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

JacksonCougar wrote:Yes; help cougar and xzodia make a campaign map into proper MP one so all can benefit from it :]
>_>

Lookin' forward to it, GEE.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Make a laser sight rocket launcher. Add the BR scope to the rocket launcher and reskin it to look "appropriate" and it will probably look pretty cool. 8-)
Remnant! We were the last stand.
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

please please please mr Gee don't pick the delta towers temple it fits the description of what you want I'm working on it now, I even shader mapped the entire temple for better skinning, as soon as it is in a reasonable state I'm going to release it along with the shader mapped offsets so better modders than me can make something of it too, but I am going to finish it with a little help from my friends
GEE

Post by GEE »

So far I've just been skinning foundation, so you're in luck :P
Ogrish

Re: Next project for Scott Scott...

Post by Ogrish »

Ive never seen a warlock mod worth playing, its fast, small, and a challenge for anyone.
KIWIDOGGIE

Re: Next project for Scott Scott...

Post by KIWIDOGGIE »

Warlock is too small and everything gets in the flippin way >< Whatevr you get GEE I will be playing scot.
99% Of the Xbox Scene are retards.
Xbox Scene wrote:All Hail Jester!