Project Resurrection

Discuss your Halo 2 mod project here.
Alph

Project Resurrection

Post by Alph »

I need somebody to resurrect an old project. I'll give you what I have and you take it from there, making whatever modifications you see fit. I need somebody credible, so if I haven't heard of you, I can't use you (no offense). You have to have proven yourselves.

Don't make the mistake of reading this and thinking I'm a "nobody" with some stupid cheating-type mod. It's worth your while, I believe.

PM me for more details. I wouldn't want to give it all away here.

(Oh, it has NOTHING to do with the picture you see in my sig, either. A few "retired" modders/skinners you know of created this project.)
Gary

Re: Project Resurrection

Post by Gary »

Have you ever heard of me? If your from Halomods I made about 5 posts there...

And so your saying you want someone to take on your project, and finish it for you?
Or do you plan on working with the person to help finish you finish it?

Ether way, do you have a picture? Or would you rather show pictures over PMs?
Alph

Post by Alph »

Tell me a bit of your credentials? What have you released to date? What have you done?

This project was initially created by one of the most visionary modders of all time, somebody included in the Halomods Hall of Fame. In addition, it has one of the sweetest textures I've ever seen used. It's visually quite impressive, but its creator(s) quit long ago. I'll not release it to just anybody...
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Nobody ever finishes anything, here...

So, whoever you give it to will leave it sitting in their Halo 2 folder for an eternity.
Alph

Post by Alph »

It's a pity, though I feel you're right. This project was a mod made by JC (Jesse Custer) that he had skinned for him. I wish it could be finished. It would have been fun to play.
DarkShallFall

Post by DarkShallFall »

I'm interested as to what exactly the mod is. I've got a few projects going now, and I don't want to stop them for anything. But maybe sometime.
Alph

Post by Alph »

Just drop me a PM when you're interested. There's plenty of creativity left in this mod, so if you're wanting to try out some things, it'd be good for that.
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

I'm happy to do some skinning technically I haven't released a mod but if you have looked in the graphics section you can see some of my photoshop work don't know how much it will help.
Alph

Post by Alph »

If anybody ads anything to the mod that needs skinned, you can do it. theycallmechad skinned it already, but if there are additions that can't use his skin, that'll be great.

Remember, this is a JC mod. He saw things in a different way.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Have you received permission from the "retired modders" to give their project away?
neodos

Post by neodos »

Like if you could catch em on aim :XD: i mean can you even get their aim? doubt it.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

neodos wrote:Like if you could catch em on aim :XD: i mean can you even get their aim? doubt it.
You would be surprised.
Alph

Post by Alph »

JacksonCougar wrote:You would be surprised.
Truth.

I have permission from theycallmechad. JC is gone, but has given it to theycallmechad. Chad isn't going to finish it and doesn't care if somebody else does.
Alph

Post by Alph »

No takers?
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

maybe you should give more info on the mod, and pics.
Also, you say to mod it as however seen fit, then you try to put restrictions on who does what...

If i were in your place i would think about what you want done, and the ask for help in how to do what needs done, but do it yourself.

Dont expect someone to step up and take over, just cause it was started by yesturdays pro's. (No disrespect intended)

As for Credentials, just let the mods and projects here, speek for them selfs. If you look around the site, its easy to see who can do what. Many great projects have been started but not finished.

Maybe we need an unfinished mod section were ppl can post there projects as is with a info page as to whats been done, and who's done it. maybe some mods would get finished.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Wait, why don't you finish it?