Discuss your Halo 2 mod project here.
Ogrish

Final Descent

Post by Ogrish »

W.I.P.
Gary

Re: Final Descent

Post by Gary »

You should have rocks that spawn from the roof and a jpt! that goes off every few seconds,
so the ground would shake then rocks would fall down, and all you can do is shoot the rocks and hope you destroy them before they crush you.
Just an idea, if you don't use it, I will :wink:

And its looking good so far, though I think it would be a good idea to change the yellow to rock, so it would blend in.

Good work so far, nice to see some people still modding. :D
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Gjsdeath wrote:You should have rocks that spawn from the roof and a jpt! that goes off every few seconds,
so the ground would shake then rocks would fall down, and all you can do is shoot the rocks and hope you destroy them before they crush you.
Just an idea, if you don't use it, I will :wink:

And its looking good so far, though I think it would be a good idea to change the yellow to rock, so it would blend in.

Good work so far, nice to see some people still modding. :D
Or he could just use the existing hammer machine, add an object spawn reflexive to the effect to spawn the rocks since the jpt!, sound, and debris are already there.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

nah i dont want the debri to inflick damage.

I do want to increase the shaking effect and the time and distance that the debri falls.
I love my golden skull projectile, works as a land mine now. No more super bouncing balls of destruction, althou it was fun too. :p Now they attach to any surface, smolder then boom.