Halo 1 Ident Swapper

Post here basically any programming material that will help other programmers out.
OwnZ joO

Halo 1 Ident Swapper

Post by OwnZ joO »

Hey guys, I made myself an ident swapper for halo 1 xbox. There's definitely a lot I need to fix in the code, but it works well enough that I don't mind releasing it to anybody else that might like it. I have mainly gotten busy and lost a little interest so I wanted to release it in case anybody might find it useful or want to study and/or modify the code.

Features:

Map Decompression

Loads all the tags into the standard TreeView by class and populates a ListView with Idents after selecting a Tag

ListView right click menu:
  • Reverse Lookup - Switch to/from Reverse Lookup mode(find all references to the tag you're in.)
    Note: This 'works' in that it finds a good amount of references, it's not heavily tested so it might not find all of them...
  • Goto - Navigates to the tag referenced by the selected Ident
  • Swap - Brings up a Dialog that allows you to swap the selected Ident(s)
  • Null Out - Nulls out the selected Ident(s)
The source code is released under the GNU General Public License v3, which you can find in the license.txt file in both project directories.

Also note that there is Compression code as well, but I don't remember if it works correctly at the moment, as I wrote that a while back.
Attachments
Halo1 Ident Swapper Source.7z
Source
(62.7 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Halo 1 Ident Swapper.7z
Binaries
(44.6 KiB) Downloaded 406 times