Open link in the same window

Discuss anything programming related.
xxpenguinxx

Open link in the same window

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Does anyone know how to open a link on a website in the same window when using C#?
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
OwnZ joO

Re: Open link in the same window

Post by OwnZ joO »

Are you talking about in the default web browswer? If so then it's web browser controlled. If you're talking about the C# WebBrowser, then I think Prey showed some code for it on halomods.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

OwnZ joO wrote:Are you talking about in the default web browswer? If so then it's web browser controlled. If you're talking about the C# WebBrowser, then I think Prey showed some code for it on halomods.
I'm talking about the C# webBrowser. I'll check on halomods
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

I think it was in scripting in programming in response to a question by click, but I'm not positive.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I feel stupid. The question click asked is 4 topics down from this one.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=992
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

That was the one I was referring to, must have mixed it up with halomods.