[Forum] Modding Help Spot

Discuss any improvements, or add-ons, that you would like to see implemented into the forums.
Gary

[Forum] Modding Help Spot

Post by Gary »

i think a "Modding Help Spot" would be a good idea,
it would be easy to keep track of topics,
because at halomods, i cant ever keep track of a guy needing help topic from a reg discussion topic
Dragonfire

Re: [Forum] Modding Help Spot

Post by Dragonfire »

If someone needs help instead of making a whole new forum for that, y not have something as simple as putting [HELP] in front of their topic title, like ex. [HELP] Model Injection

I think this would be a whole lot better than making an entire help forum for this :p

PS> though a new forum for mod help isnt a bad idea either ;)
Gary

Post by Gary »

Dragonfire wrote:If someone needs help instead of making a whole new forum for that, y not have something as simple as putting [HELP] in front of their topic title, like ex. [HELP] Model Injection
people are to lazy and forget many things, and takes less then 5 sec just to add a forum
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

gjsdeath wrote: people are to lazy and forget many things, and takes less then 5 sec just to add a forum
And it takes, [help]
...less than two seconds to type help. This could still work though.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2