A proposition...

Discuss any improvements, or add-ons, that you would like to see implemented into the forums.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

A proposition...

Post by JacksonCougar »

I want to create a place where the users can go to upload patches for mods and skins that they have made so that they don't have to use crappy sites like mega-upload and that other-one...

So basically I was wondering if anybody here would like to write the php for it so its could be implemented.

Would have to take its users from the current board users and get updated with any new users.

Each user would need their own "page" where the can edit some basic info about the file, and get download links, ect.

Thats about it really; it would need to check that the file is a .serenity or some other patch-type.

I would like it to be "integrated" with the current forums, like the gallery does.

Also I would need it to have a max file-size: probably something like 15MB for normal users per file; 150MB max, and 150MB for special cases...

--Much thanks; please post if your interested.
Supermodder911

A proposition...

Post by Supermodder911 »

It's called an attachment...
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
neodos

A proposition...

Post by neodos »

Also if there are already problems with the server without upload things to it.. it's not a good idea to upload here at all.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

A proposition...

Post by JacksonCougar »

<_< Fine... remind me of how much my server sucks... I don't mind :|

Kidding; seriously though, your right; attachments are fine for now.