Remnant Modding Team?

Discuss any improvements, or add-ons, that you would like to see implemented into the forums.
NotZachary82

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by NotZachary82 »

i was supposing we could get a modding team for the site. this was just my idea, so your opinion is needed (i seriously dont care, however ...)

or is the whole staff at remnant the "team"?
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

DoorM4n wrote:I recently got about three message from some new friends who are modding but need some individual help. Then we started talking and came up with an idea that all active modders should hook up and start modding together. Not as a team but as an active group who will provide good quality mods while helping each other.
This post was the start of Remnant.

So no, Remnant, itself, is not a team. But I suppose you could get members from here to form one.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by JacksonCougar »

I suppose you could but I would frown upon it if it was mis-managed. Teams have an unfortunate tendency to keep to themselves and are usually bad at sharing information with the rest of the community.
OwnZ joO

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by OwnZ joO »

Yeah, I'm sure all the people that are members here wouldn't mind collaborating on a mod or two though, there's just really no need to be a team.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by DemonicSandwich »

JacksonCougar wrote:I suppose you could but I would frown upon it if it was mis-managed. Teams have an unfortunate tendency to keep to themselves and are usually bad at sharing information with the rest of the community.
This here Canadian speaks the truth.Its best to work as friends or affiliates.
That way there is better communication and less stress upon each member and thus either more is accomplished or what is accomplished is of higher detail, quality, or workmanship.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
NotZachary82

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by NotZachary82 »

in my opinion, demonic, that was perfect. i didnt think of half of it through.

close this topic, i suppose?
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Remnant Modding Team?

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Topic creator requests it.

Locked.