Empty Box anyone?

Point out any bugs or errors you have encountered whilst using our forums.
Click16

Empty Box anyone?

Post by Click16 »

hmm...
Grimdoomer
Admin

Re: Empty Box anyone?

Post by Grimdoomer »

I don't see it when I goto the index. Must be you.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

It's not the index. It's the Halo 2 Subforum Index
And he's right.
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Their all like that :?
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

It seems as though I didn't pay enough attention to the picture.
I thought he was referring to the fact that the Skinning Section doesn't have description.

I could care less about the empty box that was actually noted. Adds a bit of decoration.
Gary

Post by Gary »

It looks like the viewforum.php got screwed up, wonder how long it's been like this...

This this might be part of it:

Code: Select all

<td class="thickbordershadowtopleftcorner" style="width: 18px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowtopleftblend" style="width: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowtop" style="width: auto;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowtoprightblend" style="width: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowtoprightcorner" style="width: 18px;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>

</tbody></table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td style="width: 18px; height: auto;" class="nopadding"><table class="nopaddingtable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%">
      <tbody><tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowlefttopblend" style="width: 18px; height: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowleft" style="width: 18px; height: auto;">&nbsp;</td>

</tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowleftbottomblend" style="width: 18px; height: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>
    </tbody></table></td>
    <td style="height: auto; width: auto;" class="nopadding">
        </td>
    <td style="width: 18px; height: auto;" class="nopadding"><table class="nopaddingtable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%">
      <tbody><tr>

<td class="thickbordershadowrighttopblend" style="width: 18px; height: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowright" style="width: 18px; height: auto;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowrightbottomblend" style="width: 18px; height: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
      </tr>
    </tbody></table></td>

</tr><tr>
    <td colspan="3" class="nopadding" height="18"><table class="nopaddingtable" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <tbody><tr>
        <td class="thickbordershadowbottomleftcorner" style="width: 18px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowbottomleftblend" style="width: 17px;">&nbsp;</td>
        <td class="thickbordershadowbottom" style="width: auto;">&nbsp;</td>
Though I do not know php, so I wouldn't be able to say this is it, be it might be.

Edit, okay, I was wrong...
Click16

Post by Click16 »

Aumaan Anubis wrote:I could care less about the empty box that was actually noted. Adds a bit of decoration.
If you added a drop shadow to the inside of the box, then it would look cool. The fact that its on the outside makes it look kinda stupid. But w/e I don't care. I just wanted to be sure you guy's knew about it in case their is a reason for it.

Thanks and bye.