Gamer's Night

The place to start, or join, a competition/contest.
xxpenguinxx

Re: Gamer's Night

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Grimdoomer wrote:So apparently I need to set up a static ip to use Xlink Kia, which I'm not doing. Wierd since I used Kia fine in the past. So I won't be able to play.
Why not set a static IP? It only takes about 5 minutes to set it and forward the right ports, then when your done you can just set it back to dynamic. I prefer setting a static IP on my systems so I can identify then on my network easier.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

xxpenguinxx wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:So apparently I need to set up a static ip to use Xlink Kia, which I'm not doing. Wierd since I used Kia fine in the past. So I won't be able to play.
Why not set a static IP? It only takes about 5 minutes to set it and forward the right ports, then when your done you can just set it back to dynamic. I prefer setting a static IP on my systems so I can identify then on my network easier.
Because I never got it to work and I shouldn't have to set up a static ip if I never needed to in the past.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Grimdoomer wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:
Because I never got it to work and I shouldn't have to set up a static ip if I never needed to in the past.
Shouldnt need to setup static, have u tried forwarding port 30000 (of course)? or try to use port "0" for kai in config?
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Dragonfire wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:
Shouldnt need to setup static, have u tried forwarding port 30000 (of course)? or try to use port "0" for kai in config?
I'll try the 0 thing, also how do I foward ports without having a static IP?
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Grimdoomer wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:
quotes are getting somewhat excessive???

Just forward the ports on ur router to the current pc for kai use ;)

Should work, anymore questions, IM me ;)
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

[Notice] Server is up!
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Not everyone has DLC so place the maps in the maps folder. Only the host needs the mainmenu patch. Everyone else will load even if the map slots don't line up.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

I got it to work. Now start the game, guys. :wink:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

And your done playing already? I swear I always get the worst of luck when it comes to what time things happen.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Join the System Link party.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

Dragonfire wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:
Grimdoomer wrote:
xxpenguinxx wrote:
quotes are getting somewhat excessive???

Just forward the ports on ur router to the current pc for kai use ;)

Should work, anymore questions, IM me ;)
Cougar helped me with that and it still didn't work. I give up :cry:
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

Beware the wrath of Cougar when you quote so much :XP:

I would play but Kai never works for me and even if it did, it would lag like hell with me playing.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

It didn't really lag too much. It was really fun, but the maps weren't the best. it would have been fun to do Nightwinder, Soccer Mounds, Zentation, and perhaps the latest build of Floodout II. :)
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Hahaha, that was fun, but I wish we had more people show up: we never really had enough people to play team games. The end turned into a pit of modding.
Remnant Samurai

Post by Remnant Samurai »

When are you guys playing I might join.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Next time can you start it 2 or 4 hours before? because i live in Europe and there's 6 hours timeshift which means it started at 2 am for me, this is why i couldn't come :(

Also Grim i have a dynamic ip and i can play Xlink...
Last edited by neodos on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

Sorry, I just didn't join because can't get kai to work, next time on XBC FTW?!??
And I just realized in what timezome Zieon was purpossing, when you have 7:00 pm, here its 6:00 pm :x

We can do it all the saturdays?
Eaton ftw wrote: and perhaps the latest build of Floodout II. :)
If sys-link-compatible then yes :D
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
Grimdoomer
Admin

Post by Grimdoomer »

I got Xlink to work, but I can't use my dev :cry: and on my modded xbox no one can hear me :cry: So I just left because it was really gay.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Everyone vote. One vote per Asterisk difference.

I was wondering why there were two Grimdoomers at one point Grim... That sucks. Do you have Teamspeak?
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

I have a better idea for the maps, get the patched mainmenu... (with the DLC stuff) 'cause bunshit's updates sucks

I do recommend to do not include Halomods, because its full of n00bs that maybe asked somewhere "Hey, haw teh fukc meh can apply teh darn serenity patchz, becaus3 i juzt dr00ped 0ff frum se7ensins"
Last edited by xXF3RcHoXx on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

xXF3RcHoXx wrote:I have a better idea for the maps, get the patched mainmenu... (with the DLC stuff)
I do recommend to do not include Halomods, because its full of n00bs.
...? Did you vote?

I have the patched Main menu...?

Also, about not specifying the Time Zone, I did that atleast three times throughout the thread and in the Main post.

*I guess I won't vote.
xXF3RcHoXx

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

Sorry :D

And yes, I already voted, XBC RULEZ!

Lets do it the first and second saturday of the month, or maybe play all the saturdays?!
We are the last stand.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Who messed up the vote?

One vote per Asterisk difference. Now I have to fix it.
Click16

Post by Click16 »

"Zentation" I love that map! I never had played Floodout II