Gamer's Night

The place to start, or join, a competition/contest.
Zieon Eslador

Re: Gamer's Night

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Click16 wrote:
Zieon Eslador wrote:WHAI U ALLL HAIT ME?1!?!?1!?1//1/?!?1?!?!?!?/1
I don't hate you. I was just making a suggestion. :wink:
Ehh... Look at the teams.

*Enough Randoms. More finding good maps that you would enjoy playing. *Balanced please.
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
NotZachary (1:23:19 AM): kinda like MW2
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

I'll make an effort to come. It depends if I can get Kai working since it is my first time. And my brother may join in if we play a good map.
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

You can have Gjsdeath :l0l:
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Gee, Jackson, you're the greatest. :roll:

Eaton so put you down as a maybe? What team?
Zieon Eslador (1:23:09 AM): I haven't seen Watchmen, but I plan to eventually...
NotZachary (1:23:15 AM): it has nukes, random things happening, and retards screaming
JacksonCougar
Huurcat

Post by JacksonCougar »

Don't worry, the teams will probably get switched around to balance the gameplay once we get going anyways.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

Zieon Eslador wrote:Gee, Jackson, you're the greatest. :roll:

Eaton so put you down as a maybe? What team?
Doesn't really matter. Keep in mind that my brother may play as well so count me as two.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

You're probably right Cougar. Expect some classics guys, I'm getting frustrated with my mod...

*This is 7pm on the east coast! Check your Remnant Time setting as mine is: UTC - 5 hours.

**Also, I am assuming everyone can mod old maps. If you cannot please notify me or make it so.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

What modded maps will we be playing? Will I need to have them on my Xbox in order to play?
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

I would play but I have an essay to write =(
Maybe next week...
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
Gary

Post by Gary »

Okay, is it personal?
Or is it the lag?

The lag just wants love, though, it's about 1200ms, so just more to love.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

We're just joking with you Gjsdeath. Atleast I am. :wink:

Now stop distracting me. I have to get most of it wrapped up today since I probably won't be able to work on anything tomorrow. :roll:
Click16

Post by Click16 »

xxpenguinxx wrote:Maybe I could work on space walk and improve it for a nice CTF game.
There is no way you still have that mod! Do you? I know you have all of that E Machines Backup stuff, but do you still have this mod!? :shock:
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

I have two patches for it, 1.0 and 1.1
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

Hey, check the first post. Maps are up, Aumaan's Broken Delta will hopefully be up sometime some, I'm having ...technical difficulties.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Recently realized that Saturday will almost never work for me, during the school year.

Have fun, :sadface:
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

:(

Your map froze once again, you wouldn't happen to have an older version would you?
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Zieon Eslador wrote:Hey, check the first post. Maps are up, Aumaan's Broken Delta will hopefully be up sometime some, I'm having ...technical difficulties.
Zieon Eslador wrote:Your map froze once again, you wouldn't happen to have an older version would you?
Oh the irony.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

The odds of me being in this are extremely low, but if there is ever a time when I actually set up Kai, I guess I will be on Yellow, with Zieon and Eaton(?).

MAYBE
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

NotZachary82 wrote:The odds of me being in this are extremely low, but if there is ever a time when I actually set up Kai, I guess I will be on Yellow, with Zieon and Eaton(?).

MAYBE
Be there if you ever want to see your parents again. :twisted:

Need help or does Kai just hate you?

@DS, I take that as an insult to my ethnicity, you are going to have to remove it.
NotZachary82

Post by NotZachary82 »

Zieon Eslador wrote:Need help or does Kai just hate you?
It's the fact that I never wanted to play it.
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Post by DemonicSandwich »

Zieon Eslador wrote:@DS, I take that as an insult to my ethnicity, you are going to have to remove it.
Your stupidity is an insult to me.
I was talking about the map freezing. A map called Broken Delta.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

DemonicSandwich wrote:Your stupidity is an insult to me.
I was talking about the map freezing. A map called Broken Delta.
:XD:

I know what you meant. :roll: After a few minutes.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

I can't get Kai to work! :evil: I can see games, but I can't join the games... "You can't join this party. Please wait a moment and try again." <- I get that for every game I try to join. Grimdoomer is having trouble as well. How do you guys get it to work?
xxpenguinxx

Post by xxpenguinxx »

Eaton wrote:I can't get Kai to work! :evil: I can see games, but I can't join the games... "You can't join this party. Please wait a moment and try again." <- I get that for every game I try to join. Grimdoomer is having trouble as well. How do you guys get it to work?
Ports... Forward them.

I use 8602 for my ports.

Open Configure Kai.
Change Kai port and Kai deep port to 8602 and click OK. (You can use any port number but this is the one xbc uses and I know most ISP's have it open.)

Now disable windows firewall or add those ports to the exception list and make one for UDP and one for TCP.

If you have a router (which most of you should) goto this site: http://portforward.com/default.htm

Now open command prompt and type this: ipconfig/all

Write down IP address or IPv4 Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS Server.

If you don't know how to set a static IP and/or forward your ports in your router portforward.com has a tutorial for that. Now lets say your IP was 192.168.0.101, you would want to set it to something like 192.168.0.110 so your router doesn't try to assign the same IP to another computer, if you have more then 10 computers connected on your network at the same time then just make the last number higher but don't set it above 255.

Hopefully this helps you guys to get Kai working even if it is kind of obvious to most.
DemonicSandwich wrote:See that? You see that how it is highlighted down here but it's not highlighted right there? Ah, I guess that's what I get for pirating it.
In Soviet Russia, DS touches you. Say it again and I'll do more than touch. ~DS -Oh baby
A cat was licking itself to the sound of potato chips.
Zieon Eslador

Post by Zieon Eslador »

I have no problems with these.

Kai Port: 30000
Kai Deep Port: 0

Check if they are disabled for you. I highly doubt it. :wink:

*Maps are up, but I might have to find a different map to make up for Aumaan's if I can't get it.