Bipd Attachments

This if for tutorials and information for the community to use for great works.
Keep them organized now!..
DemonicSandwich
Trollwich

Re: Bipd Attachments

Post by DemonicSandwich »

xzodia wrote:You can just change the chunk counts and duplicate, job done.
Duplicate the scnr tag? With the horrid plugins available for it?
You're better off just using the chunk cloner. (¬_¬)
Ogrish wrote:Heres some proof it works, but when i see the cannon projectile explode it freezes.
Not uncommon, in fact I recall socrotes having such issues when he duplicates tags, but it's the plasma grenade instead. It's likely plugin related.
Model Customization Pt.01|Model Customization Pt.02|Bipd Attachments|True Marker Rotations
"I'm the h4x man! Skibby Dibby Dib YoDahDubDub, YoDahDubDub"
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I was proving your tutorial worked.
I didnt duplicate anything.
BTW thanks for this.
socrates

Post by socrates »

I got weird colorful lines and shit again coming from where bullets bounced off of stuff, and...I couldn't attach the objects to any other markers.. I am going to see if I can get a sata-->ata harddrive cable today so I can tri-boot to my old windows install.....entity worked on there.. I was having to do this process with contribute, which worked..I thought, I'll see when I get my old harddrive in this comp (mobo only supports SATA, old hdd was ATA)
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

Ogrish wrote:Heres some proof it works, but when i see the cannon projectile explode it freezes.
I fixed the freezing by swapping foot and explosion effect.
I might have to make so crazy simple mod out of this. lol
Dragonfire

Post by Dragonfire »

Maybe i should upload the willy warthog mod, its very similiar to what u have going here... ;)
Gary

Post by Gary »

Oh, I remember when I tried to make a shoulder mounted grenade launcher, it was going to replace the throwing... hmm... I just thought of a neat idea, a jetpack, that is mounted on his back and the L trigger activates it...
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

Moved to Tutorials.
rentreg

Post by rentreg »

LOL how ironic, modding the modding program 8-) i would still like to see this ingenious method applied to other tags. example, parts reflexive a model tag, or multiple triggers for a weapon, or more attachments to an effe tag; prefer this method over using a non-perfect chunk cloner that has hated me for so many years :twisted:
Most users ever online was 152 on March 16th, 2012, 7:02 am
what happened on March 16th, 2012 at 7:02 am? 0_o
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

I know this is old but its also bloody amazing, its the most control of tags to date,I've only just discovered it and I love it, I've covered the effe pluggin entirely so although still limited to the maximum the original game specs of 7 events 5 parts per event and who cares about prt3 beams etc I don't and can now remove them from the tag BRILLIANT! I'm gutted this was available since xzodia's pluggins release and it was never realised
10e6 points to DS