SVE War V3

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
AModderGuy

SVE War V3

Post by AModderGuy »

This Mod is associated to Spartan vs Elites, Machinima Series

Map Description:

Story: Now that the Covenant has tookin Control of Spartan Outpost, The Spartans has gotten their last transmission from the outpost as that the Covenant has been spoted in the sector. The Spartan Command has send in a army of Spartans to Recapture Their outpost 205. U have been send in as the Leader of the army and your Job is to wipe clean of Elite Forces out of the outpost.

Mods:
AIs
Blue Team
Elite Minor: Plasma Rifle, Total Units: 5
Elite Major: Brute Plasma Rifle, Total Units: 5
Elite Ultra: Energy Sword, Total Units: 3
Elite Specops: Carbine, Total Units: 5
Elite Zealots: Beam Rifle, Banshee, Total Units: 7

Yellow Team
Spartans: Pistol, SMG, BR, Shotgun, Sentinel Beam(Flamethrower), Brute Shot, Rocket Launcher

Mods:

Weapon Mods:
Assault Rifle- Holds 96 Bullets when picked up, 32 Bullets loaded, Holds 288 Bullets total
Shotgun- Holds 18 Bullets when Picked up, 6 Bullets Loaded, Holds 24 Bullets total
Sentinel Beam: Edit to a Flamethrower
Brute Shot: Holds 18 Grenades when picked up, 6 Grenades loaded, Holds 24 Grenades in total
H1 Pistol: has scope
Sniper Rifle: Has Night Vision
Covenant Shotgun: Same as Shotgun, Projectile swaped, Sound swap

Vehicle Mods:
Banshee: Added Banshee bomb (Only works for AI)

Each Bases has their own Weapons, Human Base: Human Weapons ONLY Covenant Base: Covenant Weapons ONLY

Respawn Script Added.

Lightmap Edited

Pic: (Note: If u can't see the pic, PLZ Adjust your Brightness on your Computer)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Download:
Serenity and SPPF

Special Thanks to.....
DarkShallFall- for Covenant Shotgun Model
Dec1234- for H1 Models
WastingBody, SnakeJKnight, MilyardoX2, and T Beezie- for assisting me with ALOT of AI problem I encountered
Zoner117- for making AI revision
The Broken Halo Team- for Entity
Elite747- for helpin me with scripts

A VERY Special Thanks to.....
Ace Mods Team
Ibotmodz Team.

I Hope u enjoy this mod,

NOTE: if u have a Suggestion of this Mod or a Problem, then post it here so I can fix it or add it in the next and Final ok, Thanks