*Coliseum* (BETA) by DoorM4n

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
DoorM4n

*Coliseum* (BETA) by DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Welcome to the Coliseum! Death is imminent!

I'm excited to present to you guys a map that I worked very hard on, but I'm also disappointed that I have to release an unfinished version of it. I have never released an unfinished mod, but it was time to unveil this map because I don't have much free time these days to delve into Halo modding and fix this baby up. In the future, I suspect I will get my hands dirty again--so this is no farewell!

This map is a completely new map with custom models, collision, vehicles, weapons, and scenery! There are 16 new weapons, including two new grenade variants and a secret weapon accessible by a secret teleport! You know how I love my secret areas! There is also a chariot (thanks to XZodia's help), which allows you to ride the horse or stand on the back. The chariot is the unfinished part of the map--it has given me considerable amount of trouble to get right, and it still isn't anywhere near where I wanted it to be.

I have not checked whether it is system link compatible, but I performed all the requisite procedures to enable SLC.

I hope you'll enjoy the Coliseum!

DoorM4n

•Custom Map
•16 New Weapons
•1 New Vehicle
•All Gametypes Playable
•Custom Helmets for Bipeds
•Secret Teleport and Weapon

•Hammer
•Knight Sword
•Pirate Sword
•Crossbow
•Bow
•Tankard
•Mace
•Butcher Knife
•Shield
•Tree
•Crowned Skull
•Pirate Ax
•Knight Hatchet
•The Secret Weapon

Grenades
•Trident
•Barrel

• Remnant Mods users! All of you! You know who you are! Way too many to list. Thanks for answering all my questions and supporting my efforts!

• Xzodia and Captainpoopface for help with chariot and grenades!

• Program Makers! Pokecancer for Entity, troymaclure for his edited version of Entity, Darkshallfall for Onyx, Swampfox for ADI, farklem for Dothalo, Ironforge for Serenity, Low8 for SPPF, Fantastic Six for all of the Ubertools, XZodia for Yelo Neighborhood, Xbox7887 for Yelo and RTH, and Click16 for his Mass Spawn Changer!

• Bungie! Modders wouldn't be here without Bungie, and we, therefore, owe almost everything to Bungie.

• kornmann for keeping HaloMods alive!

• Thanks Click16 for testing all this out with me man!

Visit Us!
http://www.remnantmods.com
http://www.halomods.com
Last edited by DoorM4n on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remnant! We were the last stand.
CaptainPoopface

Re: *Coliseum* (BETA) by DoorM4n

Post by CaptainPoopface »

Yeah! That mace is so metal. Also, I love that you made a special helmet for the elite. That picture must be the 17th time in the history of the game that someone besides me played as the elite.

Will fire this up as soon as I get a chance. I know it's hard to release something unfinished, but truly all mods are unfinished. Thank you for releasing anyway.
XZodia
Staff

Post by XZodia »

Awesome work! =)
JacksonCougar wrote:I find you usually have great ideas.
JacksonCougar wrote:Ah fuck. Why must you always be right? Why.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Amazing, as always!

Literally, a spartan in Halo :lol:
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

Thanks for the support guys! Let me know if you guys find the secret teleporter--hint, it is reachable by jumping first on the chariot and then on a lantern and then on the... -_- haha that should pretty much give it away. Feel free to post your findings :P
Remnant! We were the last stand.