Onyx - Map

This is dedicated to all the mods the community wants to share!
Patches only people. No Map files.
DarkShallFall

Onyx - Map

Post by DarkShallFall »

Use with Onyx(application) and Yelo(trainer).
Serenity
DoorM4n

Re: Onyx - Map

Post by DoorM4n »

What is this man? hah
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I think Scenery spawns are broke on this map, as ive tried to spawn many teleporters for testing and only one shows up ingame.
The structures order in scnr appears upside down in entity after injecting some models and, duplicating some hlmt, and scene tags.

Hopefully this is just some freak shit that happened to me once and wont happen again.
DoorM4n

Post by DoorM4n »

What the hell is this thing?
Remnant! We were the last stand.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

The map has built in boxs that can be stretched,rotated,and placed, to represent collision for custom scenery.
Multiple sky's and weather patterns have been built in, These all can be moved, or changed in rth while playing, or you can select the one want an keep it.

So basically this is a base map ready for you to make a mod on. onyx is the rth app that easilly locates, and minipulates the boxs.

so you can inject custom models spawn em however (scenery pallet) then give the scenery collision one box at a time.
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

I'm struggling with this, "failed to load" I used serenity 3.3 I'm sure that it auto signs but resigned with TF6's resigner to be sure, the only thing I suspect is I changed the output map back to dune.map as apposed to testmap5.map a serenity names it,
could someone link me the main menu I need with the test slots in or am I fudging it up some other way?
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

wierd, i didnt have any problems, i can rename it and still no problems, my main menu has slots named Onyx, and test for testing purposes, but i can
call the map beavercreek and it loads fine.

There are other some bugs in the map tho, and adding to it tends to overwrite stuff, so i prolly wont release any mods made from this map.
It is fun to play around with .