Abide - Halo Map Editor RC 1.4.0.11

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
Click16

Abide - Halo Map Editor RC 1.4.0.11

Post by Click16 »

Hello everyone. I have been working on and off with Zaid to create a new Halo modding application. We "resurrected" Abide and changed a lot of the core code. It supports AddOns with the addition of the Abide AddOn API. Its hosted on CodePlex so you can download the source code and do whatever you want with it. If you want to download it (or the AddOn templates) you can visit the CodePlex page: https://abide.codeplex.com/

Latest Release is Abide Halo Map Editor RC 1.4.0.11

I am aware that Halo 2 modding is quite dead. I made this because it was fun to program. If it never gets used, that's OK but if you are interested, please download and give it a try.

It supports Halo 2 and Halo 2 Beta maps. I intend to add support for more such as Halo CE, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach.

Abide AddOns Thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2284

Thanks.
Attachments
Release.zip
Abide Version 1.4.0.11
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 361 times
Last edited by Click16 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xXF3RcHoXx

Re: Abide - Halo Map Editor RC 1.3.0.12

Post by xXF3RcHoXx »

I like this tool. Did you corrected the bug I told you? that one which fucks up values if you select a chunk different than #0.
We are the last stand.
Aumman Anubis wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how a cat grooming defeats a failing economy.
Click16

Re: Abide - Halo Map Editor RC 1.3.0.12

Post by Click16 »

I've made a lot of changes since this public release. I don't even use Codeplex anymore for hosting the latest source. I don't know exactly which bug, and with which module. (Problems with, lets say the Meta Editor, are only issues specific to the Meta editor, as its an entire separate assembly) I guess I can release the latest stable build, but yeah if you find issues please let me know, as well as specific instructions to reproduce the error.

EDIT: I attached the latest version to the main thread, also please delete any Abide AddOns as they will no longer work with this version. I will update the AddOns thread with the latest versions of those as well.