*AiO*

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
Zaid

*AiO*

Post by Zaid »

Okay so this Aio is a little different, right now it doesn't come with any apps so you just add all your own.
Do not put your apps directly into the Aio's folder because there is a good chance it might get deleted so this entire aio is ran with shortcuts.
First step would be to go to options and add a category(Something like " Map Editors" or "Map Resigners").
Second step would be to add a program into the category you just added.
And hopefully it isn't too confusing.
If you find any bugs please tell me.
I would post images but not much to show .
But since your all modders I assume you already have all the apps you need just not an awesome aio to hold them in :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y2T4ZG40
Does it I need virus scan?
Last edited by Zaid on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bumlove

Re: *AiO*

Post by bumlove »

Sorry matey, I stick with toolbars, that and right click contextual menu "find to target"
So I only need 5 shortcuts Entity, Orb, tools, plugins and maps
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

bumlove wrote:Sorry matey, I stick with toolbars, that and right click contextual menu "find to target"
So I only need 5 shortcuts Entity, Orb, tools, plugins and maps
Thats all it is.
And you choose what programs are in it
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Its just a tool bar and you add categories and inside of your category you can can add shortcuts to folders or .exe files.
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

Yeah i get ya, and people do like this kind of of organization, but it's not my cup of tea.
I'm proper anal when it comes to processes in taskmanager (if I have more than 25 in XP32, processes get killed)
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

Did you try it?
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

I just updated it and it is a lot better :)
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

nope, ...not my cup of tea, ...I already have a workaround that suits me, ...blah blah blah darkside blah blah blah young boys.
OwnZ joO

Post by OwnZ joO »

bumlove wrote:I'm proper anal when it comes to processes in taskmanager (if I have more than 25 in XP32, processes get killed)
If I remember right, a fresh install only has like 28 processes, so less than 35 is pretty good, no need to be that anal.
bumlove

Post by bumlove »

OwnZ joO wrote:a fresh install only has like 28 processes, so less than 35 is pretty good, no need to be that anal.
Yes & Yes, but no, I'm running 2.8GHz with only 512MB ram, and it's a shared pc (mine but its the only working one) being a dick to anyone or any program that adds to my count gives enough warning to flatmates who think I'd want itunes (add your own resource whore here)
sabu

Post by sabu »

For an All In One I give you a solid 10/10. As the only recent one I'm familiar with which is Pro Map Tools, doesn't fully satisfy my needs. However, too bad you didn't come out with this earlier because I would have been using it for every mod I produced... I just recently quit.

No-Virus-Thanks says:

Click here
☆ Click my signature to navigate back to Remnantmods Board index. Made by sabu. ☆
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

You can still use it for whatever though if you would like...
Thanks for that 10/10!
sabu

Post by sabu »

Zaid wrote:You can still use it for whatever though if you would like...
Thanks for that 10/10!
You're welcome. Yes I was also going to conclude that what makes this so much more unique than others is that it's not branded "Halo" so you can put it to good use other than using Halo editing related programs.

The entire aspect alone that it doesn't look like it's dedicated to Halo itself is just awesome. I haven't seen any AiO out there yet that has halo written up and down on it.
☆ Click my signature to navigate back to Remnantmods Board index. Made by sabu. ☆