Entity 1 Second Meta Editor

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
Prey

Entity 1 Second Meta Editor

Post by Prey »

Edit: This Meta Editor has now been implemented into Troy's builds of Entity, here. Therefore this topic is now redundant and so all downloads have been removed. Please post any feedback in Troy's thread.

Originally I wasn't going to make a topic, but seeing as it may be a while before Troy's next build; here it is...

So to the main topic: ..Well I've had a meta editor collecting dust for a while now on my computer, that I always meant to release.. but then lost interest in modding halo altogether and never fully finished it...

I still visit these forums from time to time just to see if there's anything new happening, and so I saw Troy's topic about reviving Entity and saw that the curent meta editor was giving people problems, and thought why not offer my meta editor.. so I brought it back out and fixed it up.

Who cares though right? We have enough meta editors as it is... Well this isn't just any meta editor... special feature is it can load the problematic scnr plugin in 1 second, over and over again all day long... and other features include; no painting problems; scrollbar that doesn't just respond to mouse.. and so on and so on...

This is implemented into the build Troy posted before the one with proper rotation (which is the current one at this time of posting), as that was the current build at the time I decided to do this...

Hopefully there will be no map breaking errors to be found... I ran it past xzodia, detox, dark, jackson and demonic and what errors they did find I did fix... still backing up your map is always a good idea!..

Source. Removed.
Binary Attached. Removed.
Last edited by Prey on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NotZachary82

Re: Entity 1 Second Meta Editor (Troy read this!..)

Post by NotZachary82 »

Oh my.
Ogrish

Post by Ogrish »

I cant close this one or 303 without hitting CNTR/ALT/DLT
Prey

Post by Prey »

D'oh nested reflexives weren't being updated.. Please re-download...

@Ogrish: You'll have to take the problem up with Troy; if it happened before then it's nothing to do with what I've done.
neodos

Post by neodos »

Very very nice!!!!

Although i wish there was an option to collapse or open all the reflexives and save which are open and which not.
Eaton

Post by Eaton »

Impressive. This would be great in Entity. Nice job, prey! :D