WinResigner v2

A wealth of applications with which you will need to mod Halo 2.
Prey

WinResigner v2

Post by Prey »

I present to you....WinResigner v2 (or Windows Resigner 8-) )

Gone are the days of opening an app and resigning, gone are the days of having 6million different resigners to choose from, now there is only one :D

Heres how it works, open up the app and you will be presented by a window such as this:

Simply click 'Add Right-Click Resigner' and this msgbox should come up:

:)

Now choose whether you want to hear a beep or see a msgbox once you have resigned a map, the preference will be saved once the app is closed.

Now right-click a .map, you will see the following option:

Cool or what?

Once you've chosen 'Resign' from the menu the app will (of course) resign the selected .map's encrytomatically.

Once its done, if you've set it so you see a msgbox, then you should see something like this:

Otherwise you'll just hear a beep 8-)

1 thing you must remember: If you highlight say 5maps at once and then resign, it will resign the 5maps at exactly the same time meaning it may go slower than if you did them separately. It should be able to take 4 multi-player maps at a time, but I wouldn't try it with Single-player maps, they tend to go sloooow. But then again it may just be my PC :wink:

If you ever want to get rid of the resigner, just open up the app again and click the 2nd button.

One more thing, when you 'Add' it will remember the location of the app, so when you 'Resign' it will open the app from the location (so put the app in like program files or somewhere you know it wont get disturbed)

If you do move the app ^^ just open the app up and click the 1st button again and the new location will be saved.

Well hope you guys find it useful, :) Post any feedback you may have!

Download
Also I understand it says 'By Strang3r'.. that was an old account name I went by, don't worry about it..
Supermodder911

WinResigner v2

Post by Supermodder911 »

Wow that was a good idea.
:P
Chad Warden is Ballin'. No jk.
Grimdoomer
Admin

WinResigner v2

Post by Grimdoomer »

Wow I have used this like a million time's but I didn't think Prey made it.
Don't snort the magic, we need it for the network.
Aumaan Anubis
Staff

WinResigner v2

Post by Aumaan Anubis »

WinResigner indeed.